Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil Loxton

John Roddy

6 posts in this topic

So John Roddy the Leigh Chairman tweets that he has resigned because now his job his done after beating Fev;

Good job the Dewsbury and Doncaster chairmen didn't do the same thinking that their job was done after beating Fev lol;

John is the CEO of Shield Guarding Group, who are expanding very quickly and are about to open in Trafford Park creating 300 new jobs - there are only so many hours in a day

As a fan the BoD headed by John have done a brilliant job in a very short time.

It a shame when anyone leaves RL when they are doing a good job Don't think they will have a problem getting another chairman the way there going at the moment

John is the CEO of Shield Guarding Group, who are expanding very quickly and are about to open in Trafford Park creating 300 new jobs - there are only so many hours in a day

As a fan the BoD headed by John have done a brilliant job in a very short time.

Its only light hearted banter Sweaty Craic..I,m sure he was a good chairman...he had to be the way you've turned your fortunes around;

Its only light hearted banter Sweaty Craic..I,m sure he was a good chairman...he had to be the way you've turned your fortunes around;

I know Phil, it was more informative. Banter is what makes RL unique and long may it continue