Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fat lad

Players

48 posts in this topic

As a side note for someone of Peter Luptons talent to be only putting enough effort in to get on the bench falls only just short of theft.

if we had anyone else I wouldn't have him there either. He's been poor at best this year. Like he was in his 1st year with us, not sure what sparked his performances last year but he needs to find that fire again this.

Nor would I, if he isn't interested he should ask to be released and we could use the money on someone that is, preferably a half back or prop.

I criticise blokes for ability , but I don't know about effort . To me it looks like Peter just hasn't got the legs or spark in his game anymore . Comes to everyone . When Karl is fit he has that spot every time , but I'm sure peter has plenty to offer on the coaching side .

I criticise blokes for ability , but I don't know about effort . To me it looks like Peter just hasn't got the legs or spark in his game anymore . Comes to everyone . When Karl is fit he has that spot every time , but I'm sure peter has plenty to offer on the coaching side .

i agree, he looks a step slower than last year, all them years playing are catching up, and it's not as if he was quick to begin with. The biggest disappointment is this year he is head and shoulders above everyone with experience, yet that dosent seem to be converting to the pitch. Matty is the one who seems to have stepped up and is leading us, along with stack, and it's great to see, I would still like to see more of his darting runs from dummy half where there's no one as good as him around our division, but it's good to see him taking on that added responsibility. And he's here next year regardless of league.

i agree, he looks a step slower than last year, all them years playing are catching up, and it's not as if he was quick to begin with. The biggest disappointment is this year he is head and shoulders above everyone with experience, yet that dosent seem to be converting to the pitch. Matty is the one who seems to have stepped up and is leading us, along with stack, and it's great to see, I would still like to see more of his darting runs from dummy half where there's no one as good as him around our division, but it's good to see him taking on that added responsibility. And he's here next year regardless of league.

Dya honestly believe matty will be with you next year if you get relegated ? if you go down and haven or barrow stay up he,ll be moving believe me there,ll be a lot more coin available in a higher league contract or not

Dya honestly believe matty will be with you next year if you get relegated ? if you go down and haven or barrow stay up he,ll be moving believe me there,ll be a lot more coin available in a higher league contract or not

do you honestly believe haven or barrow will stay up? and do you think either can afford to pay town a fee for any player? Wake up.

yes we know after all the arguing and negativity on your forum a win against batley and your world beaters again who are staying up.

D'ya honestly believe Matty would sign for Haven again.... now you really are deluded!!!

Why would we want Matty back, Newton is doing fine for us hence his inclusion in the team of the week on more than one occasion.

Why would we want Matty back, Newton is doing fine for us hence his inclusion in the team of the week on more than one occasion.

it's a haven fan that's saying it. Not any town fans. Donald likes to come across all decent, but he's like all other haven fans, deluded.

Personally think after mattys contract runs too, may pack in due too injurys and having a young family.

Personally think after mattys contract runs too, may pack in due too injurys and having a young family.

its a large possibility. He's signed on for next year, but after that who knows. That was maybe the reason for him wanting a 3 year contract, 3 years then call it a day. It's a shame he has had so many injuries as he is a top class act.

Haven fans were certain about what Matty was doing last time..........

Nah not deluded me all I'm saying is would he prefer to play in the new sl2 or in champ against Gloucester Oxford etc if he had a choice I know what I think he would do but let's wait and see we might all stay up yet

Absolutely zero chance . One will at best .

Absolutely zero chance . One will at best .

exactly and that one team whoever that team may be they will be able to pick the best players up from the other 2 clubs as they wish

But how many haven players can we fit in ... Just kidding Donald !!!!

exactly and that one team whoever that team may be they will be able to pick the best players up from the other 2 clubs as they wish

one at best, none in reality. If any stay up then they deserve the pick of the players, it's not happening though.

I think it's too early to say. if haven start getting a few from saints, Golding gets some at Barrow and we start getting a few decent ones from Wigan who knows, but as it stands at the minute, if nothing changes, all 3 will go.

Anyone who makes the top 9 in this most competitive , hard fought and even of all leagues deserve all the benefits they can get . You had to have everything right this year of all years . Paul Cooke said everything he and his club did last year was setting up for this year once change was in the wind ... Yes , I'm gonna say it , smart cookie ...

I see Chris Annakin has signed for Featherstone and played for them today at Sheffield, would have loved to have seen him back at DP.

I see Chris Annakin has signed for Featherstone and played for them today at Sheffield, would have loved to have seen him back at DP.

it was a done deal until his injury. Although one thing we don't need is another loose forward.