Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweaty craiq

Fev DR with Wakefield

235 posts in this topic

Welcome to duel reg. I hope you give yourselves the abuse you gave us hunslet rhinos you called us amongst other things I wouldn't repeat so what's that make you now?

There's using and then there's abusing as with the attempt by Hunslet and Leeds to play Kylie Leuluai at the Hawks

Bit of sense spoken at last

by him you mean

Do you plan to offload players to free up cap? Also DR counts on cap.

Think that Worthington bloke looks tasty, and would add to our squad for 2015

I was hopeful Mendieka would have come back to Leigh, as I held high hopes for him as a SL player but less sure now

:onthequiet:

Michael Coady, Zak Hardaker and Ben Gledhill before teams partnered up

Ah yes, had forgotten about the original DR scheme. But as you say the significant difference was that you didn't have to buddy up. I seem to remember the Club weren't great fans of that scheme by the end either having been stung through losing players that were still needed.........

You still don't have to enter a partnership.

Annakin is by no means the first dr player. I don't get the angst over him playing now when others played without comment??

by him you mean

amazed aren't you?

We have bought into it short term so lets get on with it now. Just hope the juniors dont see their route to the first team blocked and decide to go to other clubs(as we have some talent as the results this year show)...But thats something that only time will define.

by him you mean

Yes!!!

Youve more faces than the town hall clock you would put flowers on thatchers grave for a free sandwich

If someone was to chuck 250k in my direction id be happy to lay flowers on the old witch's grave!! No bother!

Needs must. This is business. Principles are too chuffin expensive

You still don't have to enter a partnership.

Annakin is by no means the first dr player. I don't get the angst over him playing now when others played without comment??

Yes you do have to be in a partnership to DR players now. Operational Rule C1:2:23b....

Only those Clubs with a signed partnership agreement which has been accepted by the RFL may dual register Players and only within that partnership. Clubs who are not in an official partnership may not dual register Players.

Hi Robin, I have a copy of the first two paragraphs of the DR agreement in which Derwent is 100% correct

We (insert title of club) do hereby voluntarily accept our position of subservient beetch to (insert name of club )

We agree to bow and grovel to every whim or need of said club whenever asked to do so, these actions will be taken in a positive fashion no matter how low the bow or grovel needs to be. We accept that the said club shall not be liable for any abrasions caused to the nose or tongue as a result of the actions of either bow or grovel

I really don't know what all the

pANNAKIN is about. Lets just get on with it. Run the club on a business basis and not on sentiment.

Cool. I am informed. Ta

Hi Robin, I have a copy of the first two paragraphs of the DR agreement in which Derwent is 100% correct

We (insert title of club) do hereby voluntarily accept our position of subservient beetch to (insert name of club )

We agree to bow and grovel to every whim or need of said club whenever asked to do so, these actions will be taken in a positive fashion no matter how low the bow or grovel needs to be. We accept that the said club shall not be liable for any abrasions caused to the nose or tongue as a result of the actions of either bow or grovel

:lol:

DR is like a marriage your trinitys ##### now

Bore off mate will you.....your even posting stuff on the swinton forum?

Move on....We are.

This is great! All the abuse you lot gave other clubs but it's all ok now cause fev are involved. A few eggs on faces I think

Bore off mate will you.....your even posting stuff on the swinton forum?

Move on....We are.

you might as well take that new second hand stand down now you wont need that where your going

This is great! All the abuse you lot gave other clubs but it's all ok now cause fev are involved. A few eggs on faces I think

I really dont give a toss mate. That half a million quid for finishing top too is more important to the future progress of my club.

I hste dr system. Ii believe it to be wrong. However, ifwe finish top two I won't give a toss about your thoughts me owd cock spadge!

I really dont give a toss mate. That half a million quid for finishing top too is more important to the future progress of my club.

I hste dr system. Ii believe it to be wrong. However, ifwe finish top two I won't give a toss about your thoughts me owd cock spadge!

How times change in a year eh! Youve lost your identity, little pussy cats

Ha ha you wont win out with wakefield 2nd team there 1st team wouldnt beat leigh

How times change in a year eh! Youve lost your identity, little pussy cats

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha you wont win out with wakefield 2nd team there 1st team wouldnt beat leigh

Im happy with the victory at Sheffield. That'll do for now.

Shut up idiot boy and do 1. Its not ok we are still against it if you read, we can just well understand why the club have done it. Wakefield have nothing to offer us but a couple of players at a vital time