Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweaty craiq

Fev DR with Wakefield

235 posts in this topic

They are nothing but trolls the sad individuals

Ask yourselves one question whats in it for wakefield because they are not doing it for nothing

Ask yourselves one question whats in it for wakefield because they are not doing it for nothing

They will want to share our nice little ground :-)

I am glad that the club have realised that there plans haven't worked out this year and they are doing something about it Lets see what happens it's better than them sulking and letting us fall backwards. We don't know the ins and outs at the moment but whatever they are if it gets us what we need to become better and achieve our goal then it's the right thing to do Things change in business and sometime you have to take a different direction to get where you want to be and if we have to do this to achieve that then that's what needs to be done

Shut up idiot boy and do 1. Its not ok we are still against it if you read, we can just well understand why the club have done it. Wakefield have nothing to offer us but a couple of players at a vital time

is there really any need for personal insults? Do you honestly beleive that other clubs weren't in it to loan a better quality player from their duel reg partners? Or is it different cause its fev?

Ha ha you wont win out with wakefield 2nd team there 1st team wouldnt beat leigh

when were were top we were playing mile better than leigh are at the moment, we will be a different side when we play leigh again and will beat them in the grand final watch this space

If it's any consolation I felt every emotion you are experiencing when last year our old board signed our souls to Wigan, I felt violated but tried to justify it to the pesky foreigners eg yourselves

when were were top we were playing mile better than leigh are at the moment, we will be a different side when we play leigh again and will beat them in the grand final watch this space

As a Leigh fan you can have the grand final as long as we are top two in the league

If it's any consolation I felt every emotion you are experiencing when last year our old board signed our souls to Wigan, I felt violated but tried to justify it to the pesky foreigners eg yourselves

brown stuff occurs. I hate it.... despise it even.... but taking a utilitarian approach...I'll live wi it! I won't need Nytol!!!!

Our state of the Art centre of excellence maybe and all the high tec facilities incorporated within it perhaps...oh wait a minute it's supposed to be the other way around innit? Looks like Wakey are our subservient in reality

Lets face facts this DR is happening because there isnt enough players to go around and if something isnt done soon the game will be finished.Anyone with any talent is getting snapped up by the NRL or rugby union but the way them muppets on sky sports talk you would think it was in great shape

when were were top we were playing mile better than leigh are at the moment,

bold statement! I thought in both games leigh were better than us in every aspect of the game.

Its hard to find a weak link in their side. A big physical and mobile pack... best 7 in the league.....

we might match them in the backs but they ripped us apart when it mattered.

they reminded me of the rovers 2011 vintage

Let's get things in perspective. Leigh at the moment are better than us as we are in a transitional stage. As for DR we have used it for one player, not half a team, to cover our injury problems. Our youngsters are coming on but are not yet ready. We haven't sold our souls to anyone. We have taken a logical step to cover the situation we find ourselves in. Now if half the team were borrowed I could understand the ctricism being thrown at us but in all events a club has to make decisions that are right at the time. All this scoring smacks in th end of jelousy of our overall set up. Have no fear we will get there in the end. Onward and upwards.

is there really any need for personal insults

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well bug ger me with the curly end of a Raja's slipper..... I agree with every aspect of a post by jamescolin!!

I think some people on this site actually believe that there club could actually survive in the super dooper league how the hell could a village with a population less than you could get into a night club afford to pay 25 full time players you can put as many stands up as you want but you will never fill them and youwil not get many travelling fans

plenty of those in Wakefield Robin. Wouldn't want one on DR though!

Sent that be id finished was going to say that no one wants to go to your ground because of the hostile atmosphere and this isnt an insult just fact

Sent that be id finished was going to say that no one wants to go to your ground because of the hostile atmosphere and this isnt an insult just fact

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted · Hidden by Jimmy B, May 13, 2014 - No reason given

Whats with them faces robin are you a bit simple my son does things like that and hes only two

Posted · Hidden by Jimmy B, May 13, 2014 - No reason given

No... you just amuse me!

how old are you? School in the morrow.

So Richard Agar has an excuse to come and watch his home town club.

There are some very low quality WUM's on here, I am trying to raise the standards