Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Sheffield predictions

59 posts in this topic

Not sure why im even opening this to debate, but will be there as always hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Defeat by at least 30.

Bulldogs 14 - Sheffield 36 Not looking forward to more of the same scoot, scoot, drive,drive, drive and kick maybe a different bulldogs will turn up but not holding my breath.

It's been a season of odd results, this will be another, we'll win a low scoring game. Massive confidence boost.

looking forward to a nice couple a cold beers and some corned beef ash.i know were due a decent performance sometime but i fear sunday just wont be the day, would love to be proved wrong but with only half the team capable of playing decent rugby i think a dam good tonkings due sunday unless there lending us davey and stringer. eagles 48 dogs 22.

crowd 525,  mom rowie, first try Quentin Laulu Togage :bb::rap:

Isnt menzie yere out for the year.

Thats 12 points were good for

Third time lucky

Big win for the Dogs 32 - 18

I'll keep saying it until I'm right!

Isnt menzie yere out for the year.

Thats 12 points were good for

He has made an amazing recovery!!

These south sea islanders are not just damn good players they are super-human as well!

Third time lucky

Big win for the Dogs 32 - 18

Not again Piggys mate  how are we going to score 32 against Sheffield with this team. I love an optimist Though Beers on me still if your right

I'll keep saying it until I'm right!

anyone know why Trout from Wakefield has left you and come to Fev on DR ?

Featherstone have jumped into bed with Wakefield and have taken him on DR, he was only with us on a week by week basis on loan.

Amuses me how anti DR they were, and having 300 players on their books they now need a few more - you can smell the desperation to succeed for miles around.

One door closes another door opens, just hope the next person through the door stays long enough to make a difference  :biggrin:

seems to more going than whats turning up to even be looked at. same old mushroom syndrome at the moment, keep us in the dark and feed us bullsh**. all these players who were going to be great for us this season couldent wait to get away and even go down a step too sends me bad signals for the next few weeks. cant blame anyone other than ourselves and as for fev good luck to them,good marketing,good sponsers,great team, hell if we could have 3 a their players the season would turn round for us but we aint got no ££££ so lets blame the fans for not turning up rather than lack of been able to attract fans, supporters need to see a decent name or two to bring in more supporters, but onwards and upwards same old same, the few good players we have will be off to better things anyways before long . :(:focus:

Cant see Greenwood and Davies staying long with the dross we're playing.

Both far too good for this team at the moment.

Cant see Greenwood and Davies staying long with the dross we're playing.

Both far too good for this team at the moment.

I can't see any player staying to get abused by their own fans. 

seems to more going than whats turning up to even be looked at. same old mushroom syndrome at the moment, keep us in the dark and feed us bullsh**. all these players who were going to be great for us this season couldent wait to get away and even go down a step too sends me bad signals for the next few weeks. cant blame anyone other than ourselves and as for fev good luck to them,good marketing,good sponsers,great team, hell if we could have 3 a their players the season would turn round for us but we aint got no ££££ so lets blame the fans for not turning up rather than lack of been able to attract fans, supporters need to see a decent name or two to bring in more supporters, but onwards and upwards same old same, the few good players we have will be off to better things anyways before long . :(:focus:

Is it worth it I ask myself!

I can't see any player staying to get abused by their own fans. 

Hardly abuse for goodness sake,and for the record i do not condone abusing anyone who steps out on a rugby field,player or official.

Players are keen enough to take the adulation when they play well,as is their right,so should be able to shoulder the critisism when they play poorly, as is the paying spectator's right.

Please show me where i have 'abused' any player,if indeed that is what you are implying.

Is it worth it I ask myself!

got to be, were only 3 or 4 players away from turning things around,and am sure kevin and jk and rest a board know whats required to get us back on track,only way is up. :bb::download:

Featherstone have jumped into bed with Wakefield and have taken him on DR, he was only with us on a week by week basis on loan.

Amuses me how anti DR they were, and having 300 players on their books they now need a few more - you can smell the desperation to succeed for miles around.

Its quite easy to be ante-Fev at the moment but remember we have had to play Warrington, Leeds, Huddersfield, Hull Salford and Wigan for a while now...so I think we are playing fire with fire at the moment and quite legally;

Well I doubt you've played Hudds ? We've hardly had any DR this year.