Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maureen T-k

Tim Spears Fined

8 posts in this topic

Tim as been fined £50 by the RFL for his part in the incident during the Leigh game at Fev.

Still trying to find out about Andy Kains punishment

Well Penky got a1 game ban so although I don't know I would expect a similar ban for Kain.

Well Penky got a1 game ban so although I don't know I would expect a similar ban for Kain.

I'd heard on the grapevine that Andy as got one match ban

I'd heard on the grapevine that Andy as got one match ban

As a grade B offence (1-2 matches) one game is the minimum he could get if found guilty.

Penky 1 game Kainy 1 game is about right, though compared to the brawls in the 70's it was just a bit of handbags for me.

Kainy makes me laugh, first in undefeated. He is made of sterner stuff that man. It surprised me when Will Sharp got sent off because I thought Kainys little interaction was more....... aggressive. Lad on the floor must have done something to make him tip following multiple ground and pound puches later ;)

Kainy, why would you even get on his bad side in first place?

I assume Kainy put in an early guilty plea to get the 'minimum' 1 game. Penky used his joker a few weeks ago..... (Penky's was Grade A, Kainy's Grade B  )

According to our lads, Kainy was holding Penky who kicked him to get him off  but connected with Andy's jaw, that's why he decided to retaliate and test his left arm!!