Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trojan

Places of worship invaded

11 posts in this topic

They're on YouTube breaking into Mosques and leaving their 'information' leaflets.

Lovely bunch.

I'd argue that it is a good thing (although hypocritical I agree) that they haven't publicised this much. This pathetic group want publicity and events like this will give them exactly that.

Their leader is an ex-presbyterian minister I think. The rest are probably thugs who mistakenly associate part of being British with being Christian despite living their lives in a totally un-Christian way.

Not very good Brits are they?  It seems they can't even understand which way the Union Jack should be flown.

I'm willing to have a little wager that they don't even attend any church

Any takers?

I'm willing to have a little wager that they don't even attend any church

Any takers?

There are enough religious nutjobs in the world without people having to pretend...

Anyway, it's just one bunch of nutjobs aggressively promoting one middle-eastern import religion over another.

Apparently there is a Presbyterian minister in NI starting on Muslims now.Isreal and Ulster settler state settler province

Not very good Brits are they? It seems they can't even understand which way the Union Jack should be flown.

Union flag surely.

They look to be trying to replace the BNP and EDL as the far right party of choice. 

Thread tidied up and all grossly off-topic stuff removed.  Please try to keep on topic.