Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shades2

Hunslet home Sunday 3pm

26 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I wasn't at the match this weekend but that meant I had the pleasure of listening to Andy on the radio. The comments of the folks on here echo the picture he was painting. As I was listening the thought did cross my mind who would make the team of the week. It's some achievement to nil the league leaders so a happy half dozen must be fair enough, although the right six is down to personal opinion.

Think its also time to acknowlwdge that the next time the teams meet will be an interesting game. Andy clearly stated that the attacking cohesion of Hunslet was missing on this occaision and so we can expect a much more competitive game. The Hunslet fans have been very fair in their appraisal of Sunday and am sure they will want to get the upper hand again. A closer game gives us all the chance to be proud of our teams and the rival chants, wisecracks and singing are all part of the entertainment .

Well done to York, take this form with you on your travels and I'll be able to enjoy Andys happy hour (or hopefully 80 mins) once again.