Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scubby

So will Jeopardy - Bradford v Wakefield - see a bumper crowd next week?

628 posts in this topic

That's my position and I view the terrible crowds under relegation at the bottom of SL as a danger signal.

No I'd call it major disaster alarm bells.

A position equally matched by your agenda-driven indifference with regards to poor/falling attendances at the top of SL,

A position equally matched by your agenda-driven indifference with regards to poor/falling attendances at the top of SL,

Pete, you can engage in debate and maybe find out whether I do have an indifference to falling attendances at the top of SL by asking rather than assuming.

As it happens I think a move to top 8 which we have next year playing each other 3 times isn't ideal but probably will increase top club SL crowds. In the longer run SL could end up a 10 club 27 round comp. It would need the "right clubs" in it.

That would be sensible in the depressing circumstances we find the game in. My agenda is facts, logic reasoned debate, no wishful thinking and the best for RL as a whole. Sadly the best for the game is via the TV contract and as far as I can see supporting that contract and not supporting the clubs outside it means life for some and slow death for others.

But I didn't sign the darn thing. What's your agenda?

Round and round and on and on it goes....