Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tuutaisrambo

Nahaboo speaks as club prepares to unveil new Super League signings

109 posts in this topic

Why are we so negative , we have waited for so long to have a backer for this club give him a chance.Roll on for further news.

I think its great at the moment he just give the volenteers £60 000 to help complete the stand isn't that positive news and something some other clubs can only dream about Some just look for the negative things all the time. Lets all stay positive we are stronger with him than without and he has got everyone talking about us

I could understand all the moaning if we were in the position we were in a few year back , just about doomed. I think some would still find something to moan about whatever situation we are in ,

Well said things are looking up we could be on relegation battle up the rovers

The press conference due to be held on 2nd June as now apparently been postponed till the 16th June. This as come in a email to rovers radio informing them

The press conference due to be held on 2nd June as now apparently been postponed till the 16th June. This as come in a email to rovers radio informing them

Has it been announced that the announcement has been postponed? I expect a Press Conference will be called about the announcement.

According to Hull FC web-site we are getting winger Jason Crookes on a season loan with a call back clause if Hull require him,also Chris Green a prop on a 1 month loan deal,both players available for tomorrows game at Batley.

Crookes isnt as he is still serving his ban

Has it been announced that the announcement has been postponed? I expect a Press Conference will be called about the announcement.

There may be an announcement about an announcement saying there's going to be an announcement about an announcement

I just worry we have the income to cover our current commitments without over extending even further and making us unnecessarily financially vulnerable.

I know its been covered elsewhere but brining in loan players along with the DR's we're getting from Wakefield must have an unsettling effect of the rest of the lads, particularly when they seemed to be settling down after the departure of JB. Not sure its a wise move but I guess time will tell!

Danny Bridge on a month loan from Warrington too (just when we thought the Warrington Mafia had departed.)

I wonder if all this comes off whether the Salary Cap police will be all over you?

As mentioned those displaced may be a bit peed, especially if they are asked to fill in once some may go back - interesting few weeks for you guys.

Loan players DR players it seems to me SL are the winners in all this what happening to are players that cannot

get a game we can't send them to SL to get fit NO don't won't that they really don't won't championship clubs in

SL but needs must and all that only time will tell must keep supporting are players come on you fev

According to Hull FC web-site we are getting winger Jason Crookes on a season loan with a call back clause if Hull require him,also Chris Green a prop on a 1 month loan deal,both players available for tomorrows game at Batley.

Nowt to shout about there IMO.

Just noticed a tweet from Colton Roche thanking York for paying him on time and saying thats how a professional club should be run. Also Joshua Sunley(?) making not to complimentary statements re his renumeration from Fev.

Already discussed in length on facebook page demon

I believe the problem has now been sorted but still not great that an ex player is having to resort to social media to get some attention to get the problem sorted

Soz have been keeping away from MBs since my heart attack I had in Jamaica! Do jot get ill in Jamaica

There may be an announcement about an announcement saying there's going to be an announcement about an announcement

Whos heading the quango?.

Whos heading the quango?.

That will be announced later!!!

We want to be looking at a few lads at lions open age , 2 or 3 18 year old stars stood out in todays massive win better than owt weve already got .2 with superleague academy experience who were class today

We Need to look at our local youth as well as others

I need to get off this roller coaster and have a dump