Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forwardpass

Siddal v west hull

53 posts in this topic

Siddal v west hull

Thatto v askam

East Leeds v blackbrook

Egremont v crosfields

Dudley hill v Leigh miners

Feath lions v st annes

Waterhead v st pats

Normanton v Mayfield

5th July

Normanton -v- Mayfield

Thatto Heath -v- Askam

Siddal -v- West Hull

East Leeds -v- Blackbrook

Waterhead -v- WSP

Bradford DH -v- Leigh Miners

Featherstone Lions -v- OSA

Egremont -v- Crosfields

Looking forward to seeing you and the lads sidsmudge, a bit earlier than we thought I just hope it's a good hard fought game and our coach won't have a sulk on like yours did last time at West Hull

Yes Rammo looks like it could be a top of the table clash once again !!!....Will have a few beers and a bit off banter no probs !!

Both teams going well at the minute sitting at the top of the table, we shall definately have a few beers and some banter before and after the game no doubt the Japanese teenager may don his headband once again.

I beleive kerman is trying to get a flight out of the country to avoid the trip to siddal!!!!

Looking forward to playing siddal for the first time in a green and gold strip! Gonna be dropping body's like there's no tomorrow!

Will the siddal players be storming out there own club house if they get beat

again

Will your committee be threatening the NCL with legal action if you lose

Once my Maori tattood shoulder is let loose they will be a few injuries in the siddal side

Siddal need to stop living in the past and pull out their dummies. New season new start its all about now

Sidsmudge hope your game against WSJ is still on today,with them not playing their last two fixtures Scrimmy and his lad came to watch us last week at CLL so we had a bit of banter looking forward to next week see you then good luck for today

WSJ missed their trip to wests, though they had already played last weeks fixture at home to Leigh Miners in a midweek match about a month ago

My mistake I didn't know they had played it previously, thanks for that information The Duke

Rammo just been looking at your team last sat,puckering n lee Roberts are good signings,you must have a big squad there now !!

Yes squad is good a few lads from east hull came and now some of the u18's have been blooded into first team so the future is looking good