Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Frightful

Totalrl.com World Cup Sweepstake...Now up and running..

157 posts in this topic

Well done YCK and thanks OF & son had a bit of fun.

Congrats to YCKonstantine and comiserations to Bucksyed.

Hope everyone who took part enjoyed their brief participation and, obviously, the chance to point and laugh (copyright hindlexiii) at those who they don't care for too much who's teams vacated the comp earlydoors.

If the last four, Larry the Leit, Amber Avenger, Bucksyed and YCKonstantine would like the aforementioned bootlegged copy of "25 Years of State of Origin" posting to them, then once they've sent me a pm with their address, then it shall be done.

As for the winner, YCKonstantine, if they would include in their pm their requirements for a t shirt, then I'll see what I can sort.

Thanks to everyone who decided to get involved in this, it made football a tad more interesting, if only for a few brief weeks.  B)

Congrats to YCKonstantine and comiserations to Bucksyed.

Hope everyone who took part enjoyed their brief participation and, obviously, the chance to point and laugh (copyright hindlexiii) at those who they don't care for too much who's teams vacated the comp earlydoors.

If the last four, Larry the Leit, Amber Avenger, Bucksyed and YCKonstantine would like the aforementioned bootlegged copy of "25 Years of State of Origin" posting to them, then once they've sent me a pm with their address, then it shall be done.

As for the winner, YCKonstantine, if they would include in their pm their requirements for a t shirt, then I'll see what I can sort.

Thanks to everyone who decided to get involved in this, it made football a tad more interesting, if only for a few brief weeks.  B)

Thanks for organising this, top job.

Without this I would never (ever) have considered cheering for Belgium. A whole new experience.

Thanks OF.

You almost achieved the impossible in making me take an interest in this competition.

Just a quick reminder to the four semi finalists to give me a shout if they want their DVD and to the winner if they want their t shirt.

Holland have already requested theirs.

Ta.

Do I owe anyone anything?  Apparently, Nigeria lost.

Do I owe anyone anything?  Apparently, Nigeria lost.

Is this one of those scam attempts?

I put a few quid in your Nigerian bank account to pay the administration fee and then I receive billions?

Sounds reasonable.