Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCrabtree

MOM Fev vs Dewsbury

34 posts in this topic

Here we go again. Featherstone will be seeking revenge for their narrow defeat against Dewsbury in the first round of their Kingstone Press Championship campaign. Leave your three man of the match nominations below.

Greg is injured and out for a couple of weeks

1.kain

2. Blackmore

3. Bussey

Couldn't get today but it sounds like young Andy had a good game again, it's round about now on a Sunday evening when he's swinging his kegs above his head impersonating a Salmon lol.

1 Kain

2 Blackmore

( looks like a S/L player well done getting him on board )

3 Ellis

Kain

Blackmore

Bussey

Hay hay hay it's magic you no come on you fev rovers

kain

blackmore

bussey

Kain

Bussey

Blackmore ( winger not a centre IMO )

Quote of the day - Robin Evans

" if Jack Bussey kicks this goal I will show my @rse at Heartshead Moor services"

Hope it's night time.

KAIN   by   a   country   mile. if   he   keeps   playing  like   this  he   might   find   himself  back   with   MR  POWELL   AT   CAS. god  forbid  .

For us Andy Kain

For the opposition George Stokes. What a muppet

Hopefully someone will learn him the meaning of impartiality.

Bussey

Blackmore

Crookes

Conway, just for future reference and enjoyment, that little bloke, with big feet who stands near the scrum, and walks with a stoop as he carries the team most weeks, wins the man of the match most weeks or at least gets in the top three, usually gets at least one try, goes home often without his clothes and is absolutely brilliant is called Andrew Kain known to most as Andy.

Conway, just for future reference and enjoyment, that little bloke, with big feet who stands near the scrum, and walks with a stoop as he carries the team most weeks, wins the man of the match most weeks or at least gets in the top three, usually gets at least one try, goes home often without his clothes and is absolutely brilliant is called Andrew Kain known to most as Andy.

With all due respect Andrew, I was at the game. Kainy did have a good game yes and scored 3 decent tries, but in my opinion Bussey was my MOM.. He made a few good tackle busts and a good clean break, he also took on the responsibility of kicking the conversions and they weren't all easy ones. Couldn't ask for more on blackmoores debut. Crookes' tackling was sound and he ran the ball in v well, both crookes and blackmoore looked eager to beat a man and capable of doing so.

Buddy it was only a bit of banter. You could gave picked Thompson Bridges and Farrar for me mate. And yes you did go to the game, and yes for a young en your posts are well structured and thought out. You don't need to know why I couldn't go today but suffice to say it would only take something serious to keep me away, which it did.

Fill your boots mate.

Andy Kain was the match winner today. The ref had no clue at all and we may as well had have ball boys playing as touch judges. But a win is a win and hopefully the team will soon bond. The question is, have we the time?

Kainy "by a country mile". I wish that we could get out of the habit of mass panic when within 5mtrs of the opposition line. We just seem to go to pieces, throwing the ball up in the air, sideways, backwards, you name it.

Still of the opinion that we require "more meat" down the middle.

What a numpty performance from the ref. Waving the Rams players to get them back onside but still allowing play to continue They got away with it wholesale and cannot blame them for continuing their actions.

Scratchy performance at times.