Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lingard

Leigh v Halifax

24 posts in this topic

My god it's more bias than cod head FM.

manning And haggerty sent off knocked barlow out

20 - 18 not that you would guessed with the commentary and after 6 leigh penalties in a row.

I am proud to say that I din't give a dam about that game that you are on about

why bother commenting then

I am proud to say that I din't give a dam about that game that you are on about

Because I feel that strongly about it. Does that answer your question?

Sorry mate, that sounded harsh. In all honesty what I was really trying to say was that I don't give a hoder ( it doesn't allow me to say it in english) about Leigh and Halifax and that I am really really really concerned about what is happening at our club. Hope that, that clarifies it.

Posted · Hidden by Maureen T-k, June 12, 2014 - No reason given

And when you pull your head from your...you will realise what I am saying. i cried tears over this club before you could wipe your own ######. and do you know what? Me and many others will cry again.

poor officials tonight nearly killed a player, not what I expected from a Fax team who seemed to target the ball player late all night

Hope barlow is ok, god knows what suspension manning will end up with, another red card in the ensuing brawl for leigh has to be of concern though

My god it's more bias than cod head FM.

Can't comment on the commentary until I see the full game on LCTV but Dave Parkinson is an excellent level headed commentator. Still at least you were able to listen to the game.

Posted · Hidden by Maureen T-k, June 12, 2014 - No reason given

And when you pull your head from your...you will realise what I am saying. i cried tears over this club before you could wipe your own ######. and do you know what? Me and many others will cry again.

wtf...Idiot!. What has me giving updates of our rivals got to do with our club. You are a complete and utter nut case. I can assure you my head is no where near my ###### or anyone else's ###### for that matter....unlike yours.

Please can we remind posters to stay within the guidelines of the forum rules and not personally abuse one another or they will be consequences.

Thank you

Maureen, Jimmy B and Matt

Moderating team

Sorry most of that was my fault.apologies to Lingard also. Time for a few weeks away me thinks.

I think there'll be one or two others getting tasty bans following that..........

Only Manning and Haggurty been charged.

Only Manning and Haggurty been charged.

I suspect that's because they were the 2 sent off on the night. I'd be very surprised if there aren't a few more after the video's been reviewed.

Ref and Linesmen could be 3 more - 'Encouraging a riot by dereliction of duty' Grade Z (sine die) Is it too difficult for them to clear the ruck and hold a decent line to cut the niggle out at our level?