Kyle

Andrew Vause

I gave an impassioned plea on Sunday to rally around Kyle. 26 years old and no disrespect he's joined our wasp clad neighbours. WTF is happening? This guy CAN PLAY Rugby league. Sorry Maureen I used a text term.

Old Tubby shredded Wheat Gob gets an extended contract and a more than probable Challenge cup final appearance for the worlds most inbred luckiest RL team and Young, wouldn't ever do you a wrong en, Kyle ends up in room 101. How RL fortunes can change over 2 years.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully a change of scene will do him good, give him the opportunity to regain confidence and form away from the ever critical species at fev and he'll be back with us later in the season. I suspect that might be wishful thinking, but good luck to the lad, he's put some great performances and effort in his time with us.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

I gave an impassioned plea on Sunday to rally around Kyle. 26 years old and no disrespect he's joined our wasp clad neighbours. WTF is happening? This guy CAN PLAY Rugby league. Sorry Maureen I used a text term.

Old Tubby shredded Wheat Gob gets an extended contract and a more than probable Challenge cup final appearance for the worlds most inbred luckiest RL team and Young, wouldn't ever do you a wrong en, Kyle ends up in room 101. How RL fortunes can change over 2 years.

The only way hes going to get some form back is to move away even short term my friend, hopefully he can get upto standard at Dewsbury again and come back, because it wasnt happening for him

Great move for Kyle and the club, hopefully he will re-dicover his form without looking over his shoulder to see who the club are likely to bring in to replace him. I hope he gets a consistent run at stand-off at the Rams without being chopped and changed in various positions.

Confidence and timing are an important ingredient in the make-up of any sportsman,unfortunately for Kyle with the pressure of coming back from injury and the turmoil at the club regards coaching, Kyle hasn't had the luxury of being able to get back up to speed.Hopefully with this move he'll not feel as pressured and be able to regain the form and skill level that will see him back at Fev, pushing himself back into the 1st team.Good luck Kyle.

Confidence and timing are an important ingredient in the make-up of any sportsman,unfortunately for Kyle with the pressure of coming back from injury and the turmoil at the club regards coaching, Kyle hasn't had the luxury of being able to get back up to speed.Hopefully with this move he'll not feel as pressured and be able to regain the form and skill level that will see him back at Fev, pushing himself back into the 1st team.Good luck Kyle.

Amen.

Hopefully he's going to come to us get us into play offs get his confidence back job done!!! I remember him starting at Rhinos as a star of the future,went to doncaster then Featherstone his mistake was going to bulls,it was the wrong time with all their problems. This lad can play looking forward to seeing him in a rams shirt!!!

one   thing  kyle   will    give   is   100%  commitment.  very   good   team   player   and   well   respected   by  rovers   fans .hope   he   gets   his   game   back  together  i  feel   he   still   has   a   future   with   fev.

Hopefully he's going to come to us get us into play offs get his confidence back job done!!! I remember him starting at Rhinos as a star of the future,went to doncaster then Featherstone his mistake was going to bulls,it was the wrong time with all their problems. This lad can play looking forward to seeing him in a rams shirt!!!

It's his injuries that ruined his chances more than anything else, both at Bulls and his 2nd spell with Rovers. If his body hasn't deteriorated the class will surface eventually.

• 4 weeks later...

It's worrying that a player doesn't want to come back to Fev when he only left for S/L and when they released him he came back. Problem is we need our players back now not loaning them out to other clubs As for him not wanting to come back the coach should be sitting him down and finding out what the problem is this player is one of the best when he is on form and as good as any in our team. Looks like we are helping other clubs out when our own is in trouble Come on Frv sort it out

Its probably a question of reducing the wages bill, we had so many players signed up by Bastian, the vast number very mediocre...

Think we need to get off the blame it all on JB bandwaggon?? Id say AH is doing a far worse job with supposedly better players? Im giving AH a chance to prove me wrong like i was prepared to do with JB until he was sacked 10 games in? In his defence he wasnt losing games to Workington and Rochdale was he?

Its probably a question of reducing the wages bill, we had so many players signed up by Bastian, the vast number very mediocre...

And now look at us....understand our 20s couldnt field a full 17 against sheffield on sat??

Think we need to get off the blame it all on JB bandwaggon?? Id say AH is doing a far worse job with supposedly better players? Im giving AH a chance to prove me wrong like i was prepared to do with JB until he was sacked 10 games in? In his defence he wasnt losing games to Workington and Rochdale was he?

The difference was that JB had the preseason which AH hasn't had. Given that AH was appointed when FN was running the show, it remains to be seen how long he stays, its totally difference circumstances now to when he was given the job. All in all its a shambles at the moment.

The difference was that JB had the preseason which AH hasn't had. Given that AH was appointed when FN was running the show, it remains to be seen how long he stays, its totally difference circumstances now to when he was given the job. All in all its a shambles at the moment.

I for one dont think he will be around for long but whilstever hes the man ill give him my support. I agree with the shambles bit but i also think we will come through the otherside once the circus dies down!

It was always Kyle or Andy Kain in my book, they never seemed to play well together as twin pivots,apart from in 2009 when Andy played scrum half/primary playmaker. In 2010 Andy was playing hooker, likewise at the start of 2012 when Kyle had probably his best game for Rovers, against Cas in which he snubbed Rangi Chase out of the game. When Kyle came back from injury he was played down the left with Andy down the right and he didn't seem to fare as well. At another club he will hopefully get the chance to find his best position in whatever set up they use.

I know Kyle was having a poor game when he was brought off against Dewsbury, but he was asked to play scrum half, a position he wasn't used to. When he was brought off Andy moved inside to put in a superb display. Maybe they would have worked better together with Andy at 7 and Kyle at 6?

One thing is for certain: He would certainly improve the defence, which is the main problem at present!

It's not that long ago players wanted to play for Fev lets hope it gets sorted and we can build a good team next year

Does anyone actually no for a fact who is contracted next season

Cracking lad is kyle. Smashing lad to talk to. Had some proper crapola luck with injuries.

cant blame the lad. At least his wage is now off the payroll....

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

It is interesting to note that Dewsbury offered to meet the same terms as his contract with you, which wa a fairly good one for the Championship. Sheffield offered 50% more, what with them being so money-rich and all. I just wonder where they get it all from.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It is interesting to note that Dewsbury offered to meet the same terms as his contract with you, which wa a fairly good one for the Championship. Sheffield offered 50% more, what with them being so money-rich and all. I just wonder where they get it all from.

Desperate measures to avoid relegation.

Archived