Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew Vause

Kyle

125 posts in this topic

So essentially thaz just come on for a wind up!

Great..... now sod off!

No wind up intended at all, just thanking your team for letting him come to Sheffield. I hope we can get you in the Grand Final but someone has to beat Leigh first at their place and I think we came closest despite being in a ###### run of form  at the time

I met Kyle in the restaurant after our win (Eagles) at Doncaster and I can only echo what you guys have already said about him. A very personable and polite young man. It seems that Mark Aston's faith in him is already being repaid by him as he pulled the strings when we beat you on Sunday and was deservedly MotM. Desperate to avoid relegation? Well we're safe now and with both Rovers and Halifax seeming to hit late season "meltdown" I expect we will be playing Leigh at Headingley in October. Perhaps if he had got paid on time, along with Etu, Colton Roche and others you would still have a very good player on your books. I am glad we have him now until the end of 2016 season

Cannot comment on why he left regarding getting paid but you are right you have got a very good player when you signed him and I hope he does well for you

Also happy that you are safe from relegation don't want you to have to had released him when you just got him and your club disappear due to even lower crowds in CC1. You could also be right about going to Headingley as you are peaking at what you think is the right time. Good luck with it will be happy to get second and & £450 000 in meltdown than win a few matches at end off season and get £20 000 for losing at Headingley Hope we spend our money on improving our ground and facilities for our players something that other clubs can only dream of

Good luck for rest of season and as I said hope Kyle plays well for Sheffield next year

Edited by jt

No wind up intended at all

aye, owt tha sez. "Just come on to talk about kyle my ar se! Couldn't wait to get to the 'pay bit' could you?

Do one you Zurich banker!

Edited by Robin Evans

I met Kyle in the restaurant after our win (Eagles) at Doncaster and I can only echo what you guys have already said about him. A very personable and polite young man. It seems that Mark Aston's faith in him is already being repaid by him as he pulled the strings when we beat you on Sunday and was deservedly MotM. Desperate to avoid relegation? Well we're safe now and with both Rovers and Halifax seeming to hit late season "meltdown" I expect we will be playing Leigh at Headingley in October. Perhaps if he had got paid on time, along with Etu, Colton Roche and others you would still have a very good player on your books. I am glad we have him now until the end of 2016 season

From what I saw while Kyle played for Fev was talent, but couldn't handle the pressure that playing for a team with aspirations of finishing top brought. Decision making is key for a half back and some of the passes kyle made cost us the game on a few occasions.

Thus knocked his confidence and was clearly (to coin a phrase) heading for melt down.

Let's see how he copes with pressure that will be on him if Sheffield do indeed get to Grand Final and/or decide to play rugby for a full season.

Edited by maksymilian

Kyle was a great player in his first spell at Fev, hence why the Bulls signed. Alas that was over 2 years ago, sadly I think we've seen the best of him.

Another one bites the dust eh Steve.

Kyle got 3 tries yesterday created 3 more and would have kicked all the goals, had Brambani not been the kicker ( only one try on the touchline) a serious question to open the debate up but what are Rovers' fans memories of ex players coming back to haunt us? I'll start the bidding with Ross Divorty getting 4 tries for Halifax in the. 60-12 win in 2012 and Tommy Haughey for Cas in 2005.

I said that Kyle couldn't step off his left, so he proved me wrong there. I think his problem at Rovers was that Andy Kain has taken over as top dog in the stand off department since he's been out injured and Kyle struggled under his shadow. Now he's got away from Rovers his confidence is sky high again.

I met Kyle in the restaurant after our win (Eagles) at Doncaster and I can only echo what you guys have already said about him. A very personable and polite young man. It seems that Mark Aston's faith in him is already being repaid by him as he pulled the strings when we beat you on Sunday and was deservedly MotM. Desperate to avoid relegation? Well we're safe now and with both Rovers and Halifax seeming to hit late season "meltdown" I expect we will be playing Leigh at Headingley in October. Perhaps if he had got paid on time, along with Etu, Colton Roche and others you would still have a very good player on your books. I am glad we have him now until the end of 2016 season

You have done Kyle no good whatsoever with that remark, I always liked Kyle as a player and a person, but now im starting to think hes been slagging the club off, a club that are trying there best to honour contracts that the fake sheik agreed to, vastly inflated contracts that most of them DO NOT deserve

Players don't seem greatly happy today either judging by their comments on twitter..

Bet there not as unhappy as I was forking out £50 to be entertained only to watch that shiiite

Bet there not as unhappy as I was forking out £50 to be entertained only to watch that shiiite

first   half   performance   at   halifax   was   brilliant  probably   the   best   all   season.against   eagles   no   energy ,aggression  and   mostly   one   up   forward   drives.we   really   needed   to   win  the   game  so   i   can't   understand   the  lack   of   determination .i   realise   we   played   without  regular  half   back   pairing   but   that   does    not   excuse  poor   defence .the   players   did   up   their   game   in  the   second   half   and   deserved   the   bonus   point  keegan  and   young   teasdale   led   the   way.however   every   time   eagles   got   to   our   20   metre  line   they   looked   like   scoring.looking   forward   to   a   better  performance   sunday.after   the   season   we  have   had  to   finish   second  would  be   a   major   achievment,and   the   players   deserve   credit   for  their  efforts   under  trying   circumstances.

first   half   performance   at   halifax   was   brilliant  probably   the   best   all   season.against   eagles   no   energy ,aggression  and   mostly   one   up   forward   drives.we   really   needed   to   win  the   game  so   i   can't   understand   the  lack   of   determination .i   realise   we   played   without  regular  half   back   pairing   but   that   does    not   excuse  poor   defence .the   players   did   up   their   game   in  the   second   half   and   deserved   the   bonus   point  keegan  and   young   teasdale   led   the   way.however   every   time   eagles   got   to   our   20   metre  line   they   looked   like   scoring.looking   forward   to   a   better  performance   sunday.after   the   season   we  have   had  to   finish   second  would  be   a   major   achievment,and   the   players   deserve   credit   for  their  efforts   under  trying   circumstances.

The killer blow was the try conceded just before half time; 22-4 was too much to come back from and it was a desperate kick near their line when we we were pressing that gave them the opportunity to break away. It shouldn't have been allowed though, the final pass from Knowles to QLT was a good yard forward, but the linesman wouldn't have got a good view because he was too far downfield trying to catch up with the break. It might have been completely different at 16-4 going into the break?

one   thing  kyle   will    give   is   100%  commitment.  very   good   team   player   and   well   respected   by  rovers   fans .hope   he   gets   his   game   back  together  i  feel   he   still   has   a   future   with   fev.

Well looks like my crystal ball worked after all.now i will try to see saturdays lottery numbers i promise to see Rovers reight when i win.

Pretty exciting line up with briggs thacks and craven should have some trys in us. If leeds would be kind enough to borrow us Baldwinson for another season and 1 or 2 more we should have a pretty good go at the top 4.

Hallelujah,fantastic signing and I'm delighted to see Kyle back in the fold,absolutely brilliant

great to see him back good luck to him, travesty that he left last time around. Is he in Sunday?

Delighted he's back, it's fairly obvious he's wanted this time which should boost his confidence. Andy Hay messed him about last time and wasn't prepared to wait for his inevitable return to form- or was it Feisal who wanted him off the wage bill so he could sign Danny Brough, Ferres and Crabtree? I still cringe at some of the statements made around that time

Really please Kyle back in a Rover shirt.

In addition to his tactical awareness and excellent kicking game, no need to hide this half back during defensive sets - welcome back Kyle.

Cracking signing well pleased. Will be a very good partnership with thacks

Delighted he's back, it's fairly obvious he's wanted this time which should boost his confidence. Andy Hay messed him about last time and wasn't prepared to wait for his inevitable return to form- or was it Feisal who wanted him off the wage bill so he could sign Danny Brough, Ferres and Crabtree? I still cringe at some of the statements made around that time

Really please Kyle back in a Rover shirt.

In addition to his tactical awareness and excellent kicking game, no need to hide this half back during defensive sets - welcome back Kyle.

Cracking signing well pleased. Will be a very good partnership with thacks

I share your sentiments and delight along with many other Rovers supporters,we know all the aspects of the game this lad can bring on to the rugby league field but what excites me most is the potential partnership he could forge with Thacks,this could be very dynamic and what we,ve missed for the last couple of seasons,where I for one have been underwhelmed by halfback partnerships and the lack of cohesion which follows that.After the disappointment of last season finshing outside the top 4 ( where I think Paul Cooke deserves a pat on the back for getting us going so we salvaged something from it ) I think it's going to be an interesting season next year and if we can improve by 1 place,we will achieve  those middle 8's.I personally think that is achievable and here's to the 2016 season.

Just think how good we'd have been last season with those 2 in the middle behind the pack we had then!

Well, on his last appearance for us Kyle certainly linked up with Thackeray to create tries on more than one occasion...

But being serious, it's worth remembering he did play three or four games with Thackeray at Dewsbury in 2014 so they aren't complete strangers to playing together.

Good to have him back.

Should be a good balance briggs the more organising half back with a good kicking game and thackeray the exciting speedy half back who can score from nothing, then there's craven linking in with them from full back. Put them 3 in last year's squad and we would have walked top 4.