Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saintslass

Sam Barlow possible serious injury

60 posts in this topic

Of course no Leigh team would stoop that low , unless they were playing Leeds ....

RL is a tough uncompromising sport and no one can condone or justify tackes that knock players out .

Letsnot try and find reasons / excuses to detract from the thread it's typical of narrow minded blinkered people who really are not true rugby league supporters .

Bringing up past games only highlights the possibility that Mannings attack was pre meditated .

Lets get back to wanting to support the hardest team sport played to all the right standards .

There is no place for cheap cowardly shots no matter how people want to try and justify .

I was taking the P btw

Yes, I know it really made me laugh. Great post

I was taking the P btw

Really? Even though you have said exactly the same thing to numerous groups of fans on their forums whenever they have had the temerity to criticise your team. Is your humour so limited or don't you know the meaning of disingenuous?

Really? Even though you have said exactly the same thing to numerous groups of fans on their forums whenever they have had the temerity to criticise your team. Is your humour so limited or don't you know the meaning of disingenuous?

Very well said

Is it just me or are there more than two players throwing punches in this clip?

I was taking the P btw

I was taking the P btw

What happened to actons biting offence, it seems to have been brushed under the carpet quite well.

Is it just me or are there more than two players throwing punches in this clip?

Certainly looks like it - I think the video reviewer needs an appointment with the referees' sponsor in the near future..........