Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

15/06/14 - Salford Red Devils v Bradford Bulls KO 3pm

Who will win?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Draw
    • Bradford Bulls

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

Discuss Salford Red Devils v Bradford Bulls here.

Blah blah blah, must win match, blah blah blah, do or die. blah blah blah, Salford by 10.

come on bradford

Toughy. For all their money and our lack of players we have both won 4 matches. Who knows. Throws coin in the air. Lands on 36-4 to Salford. :hunter:

Hard one to call, this one.  Salford should beat Bradford comfortably given the ability they have in their team but I haven't watched a more uninspiring team in ages.  Evalds is their sole threat I think.  He certainly looks the liveliest, although I think they have Greg Johnson back for this one as well which will help them.

Well last time out we were undone early on by Hock and then by Chase.  That's where the threat is.  When Chase has the ball the defensive line needs to be straight without people jumping out to try and nail him.  With Hock it's about tackle technique and bravery.  Our right edge defence need to be in his face from the outset.  IIRC his first carry in the Odsal game he went straight through Ferguson like he wasn't there > try.

I'm hoping that now the players know what the task is then so there's only one point of focus.

It all hangs on the Bradford mindset and what happens at Belle Vue on Friday, Assuming London squeak 1 or 2 points at Belle Vue and Salford do not blow the Bulls away in the first 20 then Iestyn Harris coaching skills could act as the cattle prod for a Bulls win.

If London are tonked and Salford start off well though could be a long afternoon for the Bulls at Barton.

Salfoird are becoming the worst team money can buy so a committed Bulls team could end up making the good Doctor see red and Iestyn getting the bus back to Shudehill. Well you would not order a Taxi with the traffic at Barton and on the Liverpool Road now would you... 

then Iestyn Harris coaching skills could act as the cattle prod for a Bulls win.

Salfoird are becoming the worst team money can buy so a committed Bulls team could end up making the good Doctor see red and Iestyn getting the bus back to Shudehill. Well you would not order a Taxi with the traffic at Barton and on the Liverpool Road now would you...

Red Rooster,

It appears as though your years following London has finally affected you.

Your post is well below your usual,exemplary,standard.

Iestyn Harris did coach a Salford side to victory at Odsal in April.

Where you write ' are becoming ' this is now the past tense. 

This will be a comprehensive home victory for Salford.

The RFL plant to try and help Bradford avoid relegation left the club in April.

He didn't use a bus or a taxi.

So much of a plant he won more games than his replacement...!

Red Rooster is right that I think the Wakey/London game has a big say in which Bradford turn up - the lose by 12 Bradford or the lose by 50 Bradford ;)

We haven't enough props and as Koncrete says we've never dealt with Chase or Hock, whatever colours they've worn.

So much of a plant he won more games than his replacement...!

Red Rooster is right that I think the Wakey/London game has a big say in which Bradford turn up - the lose by 12 Bradford or the lose by 50 Bradford ;)

We've no goal kicker. Not a one. None. So, you're not going to lose by 50. It will have to be a score divisible by four.

Red Rooster,

It appears as though your years following London has finally affected you.

Your post is well below your usual,exemplary,standard.

Iestyn Harris did coach a Salford side to victory at Odsal in April.

Where you write ' are becoming ' this is now the past tense. 

This will be a comprehensive home victory for Salford.

He didn't use a bus or a taxi.

That's one of the worst poems I read.

We've no goal kicker. Not a one. None. So, you're not going to lose by 50. It will have to be a score divisible by four.

I'm sure you will score one under the posts

Come on ..... (waits to see if Wakey beat London or not).

Come on Bradford.

It really is a must win game for Bradford. 

Ahhh!

Jeopardy arrives at last.

Salford 24 Bradford 25

attendance 25,700 

Ahhh!

Jeopardy arrives at last.

Salford 24 Bradford 25

attendance 25,700 

Absolutely. Jeopardy has added so much piquancy to this one, that I'm going to attend twice I'm that excited.

Expect Salford win, but close,, just hope G Johnson gets his face rearranged in the process.

Absolutely. Jeopardy has added so much piquancy to this one, that I'm going to attend twice I'm that excited.

Oh yes, must agree. Two teams, both need to win but neither seems to know how. What's not to like?

24-0 after 17 minutes. Salford were due to click sooner or later but disastrous start for Bradford.

Wow! There's already been some hammerings this weekend - will this go the same way?

This is the first game since the Bulls' appeal was denied, sounds like they've given up fighting.

Just under 14 years ago, Bradford set a Super League record victory of 96-16 against Salford.

Sounds like Salford have a rather good chance of getting a fair dose of revenge...I fear for Mick Gledhill.

I aren't even following this on the radio or anything. End the season now I have had enough.