Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mark richardson

Gavin Bennion

9 posts in this topic

Had a big game for Swinton last night

Did he feature at all at Featherstone this season?

Opinions?

Strange one that. There was a statement on the club website this week saying various players had left the club but he wasn't one of the ones named I don't think. Played in the home defeat at Leigh and didn't shape badly and looked very promising when turning out for the U20s from what I saw. Surprised he didn't get more chances here but we have had a bit of a clear-out of the Bastion signings since he left and maybe he was one of them, or maybe he lives in Lancs and was finding the travel too much (but that's just a guess). Very talented young player from what I saw.

Went well the once I saw him. I'd have thought it might have got mentioned this week, but as he was only a loan player for us, clearly not seen as newsworthy his presumed return to Warrington.

When we play at your place he will probably score 4 tries against us; That's what usually happens;

Hope so Phil we owe you a tonking

Thanks for replying gents

No you don't Mark..you beat us last season and that is enough for now;

well if what i have just been told is true another has gone today that i dont think will be too popular with some sections of the fans....i will await confirmation at the game tomorrow before i believe.

No you don't Mark..you beat us last season and that is enough for now;

Fancy me forgetting that ;)

well if what i have just been told is true another has gone today that i dont think will be too popular with some sections of the fans....i will await confirmation at the game tomorrow before i believe.

Etu not coming back I wonder?