Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCrabtree

MOM Fev vs Doncaster

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Hidden by Maureen T-k, June 15, 2014 - No reason given

Kiss it

I never claimed to be, but I would also not post on a forum that a match official was corrupt, even though you didn't directly, you certainly suggested so by backing up a comment from a previous poster. I know that emotions are always running high when our team loses, but to post suggestions about the honesty of a match official is downright dodgy.

Distant Dog. If you seriously believe that our sport and most of other sports in this country are free of corruption, you are living in a dream world. Where ever there is big money involved there is corruption. Always has been and always will be.

Trout.

Lockwood

Sharp

This is supposed to be a Man of the match thread not to discuss the referee, if you wish to do this then start another thread up, so I'm hiding the comments.

Please do not post anything libellous either

Thank you.

My nominations are as follows and in no particular order

Worthington

Lockwood

Sharp

Posted · Hidden by Maureen T-k, June 15, 2014 - No reason given

Distant Dog. If you seriously believe that our sport and most of other sports in this country are free of corruption, you are living in a dream world. Where ever there is big money involved there is corruption. Always has been and always will be.

You have missed my point! I never suggested that RL is free from corruption, the truth is l have no idea whether it is or not. What I do believe is,

1. Just because you did not get the result you want, or think you deserved, does not mean that the referee deliberately colluded to deny you the points.

2. Just because Featherstone Rovers did not win does not mean it was the referees doing.

3. You simply cannot, on a public forum, accuse a RL match official of being corrupt. 

The point that you make has absolutely nothing to do with any of the points I have made!

This is supposed to be a Man of the match thread not to discuss the referee, if you wish to do this then start another thread up, so I'm hiding the comments.

Thank you.

I apologise for my posts being made on this thread. Please feel free to do whatever you want with them, but remember that there are comments on here suggesting the match official was corrupt!

Sharp

Lockwood

Bussey

Same as Maureen

Not be long til leon Pryce is in there :lol: :lol: :lol:

SHARP         general   work   ethic                                                                

LOCKWOOD   tackling   stint

WORTHINGTON   for   playing   on   one   leg

More chance of Katie Price !

:lol: :lol: :lol: