Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sjrugby

Questions for Brooklyn

18 posts in this topic

I will be doing a Q&A with the kings and wanted to know what questions you all wants to ask.

Here's your chance , USARL-player recruitment- rivalry- off season tours what ever

Okay, what's the Castleford connection with the Kings?

Given that the rival organisation has pretty much folded, have you had any contact with AMNRL players looking for games?

Is there much of a chance of getting the sport into local schools?

In a city such as New York, with several competing sports, what will be the niche for rugby league?

What growing amateur sports can you look to for inspiration?

What area of Brooklyn are you based in?

What sports do you look for players?

Do you think NYC could handle having another team based in Manhattan/Queens?

What's your 5 year plan?

I'd be interested to know what your budget is, particularly given the distances you're travelling (Boston, RI, Philly and DC). How much of this is funded by the players themselves. What revenue streams do you have?

Involved in the running of a club myself (again!), costs and where the money comes from is an issue close to my heart!!!!

Thanks.

keep them coming guys very good questions!!

normally I like to make up my own Q's but this time I thought it would be more fun to know what the fans and those interested what to know straight from the horses mouth.

never to many questions, if we have to itll be a two part

What impact, if any, did last year's World Cup have on recruitment, enthusiasm, awareness etc.?

alright thanks guys, questions are now closed. ill be putting these all together and then sending them over to the kings along with a few more. ill post when they have been answered and are posted on my blog.

Just a update, don't worry everyone the questions where submitted . Just waiting for response back from the kings . They too haven't forgotten , hope to have them posted on my blog very soon!

just wanted to let everyone I am still waiting to hear back from the kings, last week they said they will go over the questions. didn't want you all to feel like this was all for nothing. hoping to have them up this week! :scratchhead:

We are all very patient. 

With development rugby league, international media should be a low priority.  If they were rushing this over local work, something would be wrong.