Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamescolin

Signing

47 posts in this topic

Soon they will be naming the players we haven't been linked with;

Colin you've misread it,it said Fev to sign summat.

You could be right knottla just had an eye operation. The nurse came and put an arrow over the eye to be operated on. I asked because of the arrow would it be an Indian doctor and would I need an a'patch'e on it. She was stone faced and said that the surgeon was coming round to talk to me. He entered the waiting room and guess what ....he was an Indian. GULP!

You could be right knottla just had an eye operation. The nurse came and put an arrow over the eye to be operated on. I asked because of the arrow would it be an Indian doctor and would I need an a'patch'e on it. She was stone faced and said that the surgeon was coming round to talk to me. He entered the waiting room and guess what ....he was an Indian. GULP!

Can no one take a joke these days JC ?.

Can no one take a joke these days JC ?.

A bit thin on the ground.. Just had the big 80 so if they don't laugh then I don't care. Lifes too short Saddleworth. Have you heard anything about Sammut signing for us?

A bit thin on the ground.. Just had the big 80 so if they don't laugh then I don't care. Lifes too short Saddleworth. Have you heard anything about Sammut signing for us?

One or two friends down there but nothing coming out James. To be quite honest, a lot of people are getting worried about statements emitting from Fev re; signings/plans etc. Do not want to finish up with egg on our face.

One or two friends down there but nothing coming out James. To be quite honest, a lot of people are getting worried about statements emitting from Fev re; signings/plans etc. Do not want to finish up with egg on our face.

Too late, you already got the Egg and are now going for the Ham, Chips and Pineapple.

Too late, you already got the Egg and are now going for the Ham, Chips and Pineapple.

Mmm sounding a bit tasty ,all we want nows a number 7 wi fried rice

Mmm sounding a bit tasty ,all we want nows a number 7 wi fried rice

The whole situation is developing into a political farce, akin to Camerons election statements regarding the referendum.

We do not want to be treated like children who are thrown a few scraps now and again. Put up or shut up IMO.

ayup, coyles come.

Aye it's all o'er bloody path an'all the lazy sods.

not in strike it wunt av been haha

Used to get a ton of coal in for my dad, Barnsley Best, for a tanner. How's that for pocket money. The cellar was the biggest room in the back to back.

Used to get a ton of coal in for my dad, Barnsley Best, for a tanner. How's that for pocket money. The cellar was the biggest room in the back to back.

Same here , they used to drop it outside the yard on the pavement , then it was fill the barrow up wheel it and tip it in front of the coal house and shovel it up into the coal house , full ton , would cost a bit in pocket money now adays that would .

Some other reports of Sammut coming. Another DR ?

yes colin DR. so could be just for one match, nothing to get carried away about

There was a rumour in the trade papers about Rovers signing Leon Pryce. I have heard form a female source that there is more chance of Leon Trotsky playing for Fev next year.

I have heard form a female source that there is more chance of Leon Trotsky playing for Fev next year.

just what we needed, another left winger