Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

onandon

It was a try

16 posts in this topic

Yep - our lass cooking the humble pie as we speak

Hooker running in a forward direction loses the ball on impact. It's a knock on despite it coming backwards thereafter. We wuz robbed!

I think if you watch it properly you see Kesik flick it out just after the impact and regardless of that it went backwards anyway.

still gave 2 penalties for naff all to give them field position and missed a knock on.

I'd kill for the day a ref only gave 3 bad decisions!

that was in the last 2 minutes! those averages over 80 minutes are fantastic, i would kill for that too!

Posted · Hidden by Jimmy B, June 22, 2014 - No reason given

We should be ok against workington. We have a good official reffing. T'old David Merrick.

You could be joking with that statement and if so fair enough, if not, do you not feel a modicum of shame by typing such rubbish?

Posted · Hidden by Jimmy B, June 22, 2014 - potentially an offensive post

You could be joking with that statement and if so fair enough, if not, do you not feel a modicum of shame by typing such rubbish?

Ha ha ha you are one to talk, tha doesn't eve know who any players are for both sides!!

Open your eyes tha lacks a brain for your age and you clearly don't know anything about reffing.

i   would   think   andrew   knows   more   about     rugby   league ,players   and   refs    than   you   are   ever   likely   to   know   sunshine   so   please   show   more   respect.you   both  have  something   in   commmon   in   wanting  rovers   to   achieve  sucess  on   and  off   the   field.

Shot me down there. Ofcourse i have respect for Andy. I have respect for everybody. Im passionate about my team and i disagree with the statement about my reply been rubbish. I do believe merrick is probably best ref in our league tell me otherwise the proof is in his reports. ;-)

I have just hidden four posts which could have been the start of some on line exchange of insults.

Please keep the personal stuff off the forum.

We are all adults and without doubt Rovers fans, but we don't always agree, please accept that.

Jimmy B