Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graham

Today's Origin2 game.

34 posts in this topic

All sense of neutrality lost :-)

6-4 to Blues. Series won. Hayne ecstatic. Fireworks display over Sydney Harbour Bridge. It's cuddle time.
Cam Smith diplomatic as ever.
Laurie Daly hoarse and proud. Bridge and Opera House lit up plus fireworks. NSW have finally triumphed and the whole state celebrates.

Hayne was almost lost for ....... thoughts! :-)

How close was that. Qld seemed to be getting on top but that try was coming given the pressure in the 5 minutes before.

They all sound so diplomatic and gentlemenly now after battering and belting each other for 80 minutes.

It was boring one out rugby. That was a poor advert for our game. Intense, yes, entertaining, no.

It wasn't boring.As so much hung on the outcome the pressure was intense. The atmosphere was electric. Under such conditions you have to expect some errors and a lack of too much risk taking. The game built up into a rip snorting grandstand finish with the big prize at stake.It was a great advert for the game.

I've just watched Origin 2 for the 2nd time tonight, so i knew the score but.......i was still sat on the edge of my seat, chewing my nails just before the NSW try!!!!! Not boring at all!!! Smash and grab rugby.....love it!  :girlsmile:

I've just watched Origin 2 for the 2nd time tonight, so i knew the score but.......i was still sat on the edge of my seat, chewing my nails just before the NSW try!!!!! Not boring at all!!! Smash and grab rugby.....love it!  :girlsmile:

Each to their own.