Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIGGY

Barrow Away (Sunday) who is coming ?

30 posts in this topic

The Lads are playing some great rugby at the moment and really appreciate your support.

Was just wondering who is coming up to the South Lakes on Sunday to support the team ?

We are going early and having lunch in Wetherspoons on the main street in Barrow centre.

Hope to see you there

Riggy

Media Manager

I have 5 in my car

6pm starts at work at weekend play havoc with away games

My head is huge so xxxl is far too small!

I'll be there with three friends. Weekend away in the Lakes hopefully topped off with a victory for the Lions!!

I'll be there, with two others also making the trip. We want three wins in a row!

The Lads are playing some great rugby at the moment and really appreciate your support.

Was just wondering who is coming up to the South Lakes on Sunday to support the team ?

We are going early and having lunch in Wetherspoons on the main street in Barrow centre.

Hope to see you there

Riggy

Media Manager

Cannot wait see you there!

So just fourteen of us then !!. We are gonna have to make a lot of noise 

I'm going to be there with 3 others. Got room for 1

Looking forward to the game. Win our next two and we should be back in it

Come on lions let's keep it going..

Ps any news on penny's return

Wayne

Three more intending to be there on our way back from a sunny week in the beautiful Kintyre peninsula on Scotland's west coast.  Come on Lions - a win will be the perfect end to our holiday.

Don't forget the "Ambrose" 50 yards up from the ground does free sausage, chips and bread and butter before the game

Good morning all. ive got a good feeling about today! 4 of us on our way up to the game in an hour or so. looks like we'll have a decent  following today at Craven park! good luck to the lads! hoping for a fabulous day, a great match and hopefully a superb victory! there may also be a little alcohol partaken along the way! come on you Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards Ralph 

I will also be going to Barrow this afternoon. Hoping for a famous victory and wearing my vintage replica shirt with pride ,

Good allround performance! Pack on top again and the backs played with a bit of flair.if we can get a win against workington,we will be in mix! !!!

3 in a row! We made hard work of it at times but should have scored more. O'B cut through with ease on at least 2 occasions but chose the wrong final pass. Nanyn burst through and put the touch judge in for a run in too!

On the whole a great performance from the guys away from home on a hot day. How strong were our pack? Immense going forward and Ed Barber is so strong. 5 tries in 2 games. Keep this roll going and who knows where we will end up? Well done James 'Prop' Brown foe his stint in the front row! Aspinwall make a huge difference when he's on the park.

Great noise from the travelling fans made all the difference. COME ON YOU LIONS!!!!

Good WIN today, 3 on the bounce, shock result for workington today against fev but we must keep this run going next against them and we should be right in the mix....

Wayne

A massive win. Three in a row. What was rather good about this win was that i thought we were nowhere near as good as we were against Rochdale and NWC yet we still managed to win and take the bonus point away from Barrow. We've given ourselves a chance, four from four would mean we are right back in the fight.

Barber with five tries in two games, an inspired signing. Titch was solid back at FB and Gaz O'Brien was breaking through for fun. Some very soft tries conceded, especially early in the second half, that must be improved if we are to win next week. Come on Lions! We want four!