Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Dick

Club statement required please.

9 posts in this topic

I'm hearing unconfirmed rumours that the club are changing the brand of bog roll in the sheds behind the Tomlinson stand. Please can we have an official statement to confirm or deny this before the natives get restless.

I'm hearing unconfirmed rumours that the club are changing the brand of bog roll in the sheds behind the Tomlinson stand. Please can we have an official statement to confirm or deny this before the natives get restless.

I knew it! I've heard quite a few fans complaining about chafing in recent weeks. As loyal supporters, we deserve to be told these things!

There should be a statement out soon , to inform us about a upcoming statement about this , it may be cancelled and re arranged a few times tho  :-)  

I'm hearing unconfirmed rumours that the club are changing the brand of bog roll in the sheds behind the Tomlinson stand. Please can we have an official statement to confirm or deny this before the natives get restless.[/quote

Best not be flipping izal

A club spokesman was unavailable for comment!

A club spokesman was unavailable for comment!

Typical. I was told this by a man who was buying a 99 from the ice cream van in Batley Park. I demand that KN makes an immediate statement through all media outlets.

Think we need to impose a media blackout. All this talk of toilet roll and ice cream is just too confusing. We need to be giving fans the right message.

Perhaps we could ask all purveyors of fine ices and toilet rolls to get in touch with the club so they can inform us of the current market situation in these commodities and to tell us exactly what is available.

Perhaps we could ask all purveyors of fine ices and toilet rolls to get in touch with the club so they can inform us of the current market situation in these commodities and to tell us exactly what is available.

If rumours are true, your bumscrape is off to Bradford to clean up the Bull**** - possibly in exchange for Francis Cummins. ;)