Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCrabtree

MOM Workington v Fev

15 posts in this topic

It's going to be a long journey home after that defeat for the Rovers. Who earned man of the match for you (try to resist naming players who have left the club.)

Posted · Hidden by Maureen T-k, June 22, 2014 - No reason given

Your water carrier made more Carrys than Bostock hahaha

Referee man o't match for Workington. Gev em absolutely everythin. RFL got a conspiracy agen us.

Must be the conspiracy of the millennium against us then because that's the first break we've had all season . And it was mainly that outstanding touchie

We had no man of the match today. Team play was non existant. The only one i would think of giving man of the match to was Andy Bostock for every drive he took in well, rest of forwards didn't want to know.

1 Bostock

2 Worthington

3 Bussey

Ellis doing well until he got injured

Referee man o't match for Workington. Gev em absolutely everythin. RFL got a conspiracy agen us.

You wanna try following the Crusaders then mate, we get nowt every week, we even get them who live in the opposition town or I have  been told  used to work at the other club!!!! how the hell does that  work?

Regards 7

You wanna try following the Crusaders then mate, we get nowt every week, we even get them who live in the opposition town or I have  been told  used to work at the other club!!!! how the hell does that  work?

Regards 7

I don't think that was an issue today. By the way, Terminator is taking the mick!

You wanna try following the Crusaders then mate, we get nowt every week, we even get them who live in the opposition town or I have been told used to work at the other club!!!! how the hell does that work?

Regards 7

Ha ha...take it you weren't at Derwent Park. All teams get bad decisions, just gotta deal with it

We should be using this for supporters MOM Hope MTK will sort it out

If you want to talk about referee and your own team then start another thread please. Joe Crabtree uses this thread for player man of match info so keep it to that, so as last week posts are been either hidden or moved.

If you want to talk about referee and your own team then start another thread please. Joe Crabtree uses this thread for player man of match info so keep it to that, so as last week posts are been either hidden or moved.

Mo would you allow us to talk about the Ref on this thread if say we used text speak?

Bostock

Lockwood

Worthington

Bostock

Greg

Bussey