Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my missus

farrell banned

12 posts in this topic

another player out of fridays game, saints must be thinking they can take this now.

I bet Leeds thought that a few weeks ago.

Wigan have got bags of kids that can all play, write them off at your peril

another player out of fridays game, saints must be thinking they can take this now.

What because Farrells out,is this Andy or the tiny little redhead?

If its the latter then its no loss,he reminds me of Wilkin just not big or powerful enough.

playing out his skin at the moment 40 tackles a game and top try scorer if you think he won't be missed your out your crazy mind ;)

I bet Leeds thought that a few weeks ago.

Ridiculous! Anthony hasn't played for Leeds in years.

playing out his skin at the moment 40 tackles a game and top try scorer if you think he won't be missed your out your crazy mind ;)

Wilkin does 40 tackles game also and it depends how the trys are scored ie are they walk ins etc .

Nah for mine the pair of them aint big enough for forwards and too slow for backs

Stokes should have sent him off just like he should have sent Westwood off both have got bans time the refs stepped up to plate

Nice range of responses.

We have own games without him and will do so again. We could do with Bateman for though.

Whoever we play will give a very good account of themselves.

Nah It's only two points according to Brown so we'll probably not really bother too much.

Damn. I was hoping that this thread was about the RFL banning Andy Farrell from attending major Rugby League matches.