Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

27/06/14 - Wigan Warriors v St Helens KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Draw
    • St Helens

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

129 posts in this topic

The difference he makes is massive isn't it?  Could see it straight away.  I hope he hasn't done anything serious.

Definetly, without him we're pretty much back to where we were last season. Hohaia and Wilkin will need to be in top form now. I'm guessing it's a pulled muscle in the back maybe? He picked up another unusual injury in the Good Friday game too didn't he? Hasn't had much luck in these games so far.

Edit: I think he was able to carry on with it last time.

Definetly, without him we're pretty much back to where we were last season. Hohaia and Wilkin will need to be in top form now. I'm guessing it's a pulled muscle in the back maybe? He picked up another unusual injury in the Good Friday game too didn't he? Hasn't had much luck in these games so far.

Edit: I think he was able to carry on with it last time.

He hyper extended his elbow on Good Friday and has played with strapping on that elbow ever since.  I think he's fragile myself but maybe I'm being unfair.  Perhaps he just gets injured easily.  Pity they couldn't just needle him up and send him back on! 

He hyper extended his elbow on Good Friday and has played with strapping on that elbow ever since.  I think he's fragile myself but maybe I'm being unfair.  Perhaps he just gets injured easily.  Pity they couldn't just needle him up and send him back on! 

:D Our medical team needs your services!!

Wellens in, 4-8 Saints.

If only coaches could listen to Stevo during the game and have a little more time to react to his advice.

All they need is to do the exact opposite of whatever he says.

Saints starting to get a grip here.

Saints did all the hard work there, then a stupid forced pass and a needless penalty get Wigan out of trouble and up the other end for a try. Just waiting for Stevo to say, 'Nathan Brown will be fuming.'

High tackle from Flower, Saints go for two.

8-10.

Kick good off touch, 8-16.

Pies up against it now.