Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

28/06/14 - Castleford Tigers v Salford Red Devils KO 7pm

Who will win?   4 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Draw
    • Salford Red Devils

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

82 posts in this topic

Didn't look anywhere near that to me to be honest.

How would you know? I don't wear club colours, nor do any of the people I stand with, so how do you know who we support?

One thing the game reminded me was that I really don't miss Rangi's inside drop of pass every other play!

Positive for Salford must by Niall Evald's looked the best player on pitch to me - hope his chances don't get stunted as a result of the big name signings.

I agree that Evalds was the best player on the pitch, and not for the first time. Something to bear in mind for the people who think Marwan was mad to try to kick Nobby upstairs: Nobby didn't rate Niall, and sent him out on loan. Now, if we can get Gareth Owen back, balance will be restored.

How would you know? I don't wear club colours, nor do any of the people I stand with, so how do you know who we support?

I'm no Columbo but have deduced over the years that when a team score their fans tend to cheer....

I'm no Columbo but have deduced over the years that when a team score their fans tend to cheer....

I'm not sure that's the most reliable method in this case. We didn't know we'd scored on either occasion.

I'm sure even the group of fans in the railway end who in the second half seemed to be more focused on gesturing that the cas fans masturate frequently than the game will have realised that they'd scored when the ref pointed at the floor!!! ;)

To be fair it wasn't really a dig more an observation - memory might be playing tricks on me but I seem to remember a bigger salford following last year so expected a bit of growth considering investment made. Can't say I looked in the main stand or really princess street so may have been more as someone has indicated.

To be honest I was disappointed with attendence in generally considering sales had been levered by giving semi final ticket priority to those buying tickets to this game.