Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morty

Missing players

10 posts in this topic

Has there been any official word on what the status is of the following players who havnt played for a while ?

Scott Turner

Matty Palmer

Ross Brookes

Michael Dengate

Brad Marwood

Mick Govin

James Nixon

Jack Morrison

I know we have the rumours off fallouts and releases back to amateur or host clubs but what is the OFFICIAL status ??

Not seen morrison for a while either, i know that turners left, and we only had govin on a month long loan

Turner fell out with BG. Brookes and Palmer sent back to Millom and Egremont respectively. Michael Dengate didn't he get in trouble for discipline then disappear? Marwood isn't big enough for CC level so I presume just isn't getting picked. Mick Govin regained match fitness and went back to Leigh. Nixon I presume isn't getting picked, Morrison who I thought was our best prop at the start of the season seems to have gone missing.

Has there been any official word on what the status is of the following players who havnt played for a while ?Scott TurnerMatty PalmerRoss BrookesMichael DengateBrad MarwoodMick GovinJames NixonJack MorrisonI know we have the rumours off fallouts and releases back to amateur or host clubs but what is the OFFICIAL status ??

Turner left the club (mutual consent /no fallout *)

Matty Palmer still at the club

Ross Brookes left the club *

Michael Dengate left the club *

Brad Marwood still at the club

Mick Govin on loan deal ended

James Nixon still at the club

Jack Morrison still at the club

Matty Palmer has not played for Egremont in recent weeks, when they have been struggling for numbers, so must still be a Barrow player.

HW

What's the situation with Chris Rowe? He was a season long loan from Leigh and he's only played against Milford Marlins. Has he gone officially?

According to League Express Mick Govin has signed for North Wales for a months loan.