Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Townie123

Swinton Sunday

183 posts in this topic

Come on these players deserve your support - let's get to swinton and cheer them on in what is a big game in our quest for survival-

Come on town!! Let's get down to Swinton and give them the support the lads deserve!!

Anyone from Wigan at training tonight?

Yes , they usually get a good idea by Wednesday of who's available , so it will be interesting to see what's what for this big game

Hearing that we have some quality reinforcements both on dr and permanently to bolster the squad

Hearing that we have done quality reinforcements both on dr and permanently to bolster the squad

Hurrah the cavalry is coming! Hope its not led by Custer!

Hearing that we have done quality reinforcements both on dr and permanently to bolster the squad

we've heard this many times before mate. I heard we had an Aussie half back on the way but god knows if that's true.

we've heard this many times before mate. I heard we had an Aussie half back on the way but god knows if that's true.

Very true! I'm hearing nearly a full contingent of dr plus outside back second row prop forward and one other on permanent deals

Feel free to give me stick if it doesn't come off

Them Tongans should be here about now shouldn't they ... It was about 96 that they set off rowing over...

Very true! I'm hearing nearly a full contingent of dr plus outside back second row prop forward and one other on permanent deals

Anyone from Wigan at training tonight?

No,no one Scott.I think after tonights game v st Helens we will know who we are getting,but i think it will be murphy,tierney,and connor farrell but would love to be proved wrong.

No,no one Scott.I think after tonights game v st Helens we will know who we are getting,but i think it will be murphy,tierney,and connor farrell but would love to be proved wrong.

just been told tierney won't be playing as he is in sqaud for the u20s or is it u19s

Would really love to believe all that but I ....er....... just ..........can't.

just been told tierney won't be playing as he is in sqaud for the u20s or is it u19s

lets hope this isn't true. Unless we're getting Murphy and charnley instead that is.

Maybe getting Hampshire instead of Lewis. Fingers crossed it's one or the other.

Yes you'd think Murphy , Tierney and Farrell for starters if available as they've been regulars.

lets hope this isn't true. Unless we're getting Murphy and charnley instead that is.

Charnley playing tonight for Wigan.

HW

Murphy and Burke don't make the 17 man for Wigan so could turn out for town

I think we can forget Charnley now , but hopefully it should free up Manfredi in weeks to come. 5 props in their 17 to . Tony Clubb must be on the injured list I guess as well

So were looking at murphy Farrell and Burke plus possibly one other which might be a back if we have no tierney. Goulding seems badly out of favour there.

Manfredi left out tonight so you would expect him to be free for town. Fingers crossed, he's looked top quality for Wigan since getting in.