Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Townie123

Swinton Sunday

183 posts in this topic

Murphy

Carter

Morris

Stack

Mossop

Forber

Callum Phillips

Coward

Matty

Rooney

Phillips

Farrell

Duerden

Olstrom

Lucock

Rowlandson

Burke

i dont  think the players have any issues with karl apårt from being disapointed about last weeks no show,when you watch them all training there seams to be quite a good team spirit and karl is popular with other players, but playing for town is apart time job,and when they win get well paid for it, and we are the customers,who pay alot of money to watch, l dont know about anybody else, but i feel a bit let down when you hear about players being out on town the night before game.

Today's team....

Murphy

Mossop

Stack

Morris

Carter

Forber

Phillips

Coward

Mattinson

Rooney

Phillips

Farrell

Duerden

Rowlandson

Burke

Olstrum

Lucock

Where's Lupton?

hes injured. Has been for a few weeks, not that anyone has missed him.

Abu.....just want town to do well, in my view it's simple everyone must be pulling in same direction. I'm not haven in anyway. Do you know why he keeps missing games. ? And as for today.......come on Town!

YEAY ok GINOCK1 but i just think that everyone at some time needs a wee bit of of of back up,and i think at this time we should show some to Carl,UP THE TOWN 16 NIL UP AT THE MOMENT.

Radio Cumbria are hard work !!!

the twitter account is doing a great job of covering the game today.

A wins a win. Probably last weeks efforts caught up with us at the end but to race to 32-0 up we done the hardworking early. Haven lost in the last minute so we've closed that gap. Roll on next week.

Phew !! Right though Geordie ... I had 32-0 after 61 minutes !!!! We do like that kind of thing ! Three priceless , priceless points . Keep that up , and we just need those above to start stalling a bit and get it all compressed .

Vievers is right you can't switch off with 20 to go. A good three points in the end but they must leatn from that comeback.

A lot more positives than negatives today. Remember Swinton were in form before today. Excellent win away from home.

So far ahead I think you just switch off subconsciously. Vievers will sort it I'm sure. Good win to keep us in it and now each game getting better all the time.  No way I'll miss next week!

Good win but we just stopped with 20 to go. But were giving ourselves a chance now with the jameaters losing, only 1 behind them and 2 behind Sheffield (though they do have a game in hand).