Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copa

Todd Carney - Oh Dear!

7 posts in this topic

He has not broken any laws, but I am not surprised he has been sacked. How dumb can somebody be? This damages the reputation of the club and game and with his history its not a surprise Cronulla have decided enough is enough. 

I feel sorry for Sharks fans,

Both lead news channels in NZ made a point of featuting this story in a tone that reflects badly on rugby league.

I live in a country where my chosen sport is constantly used as a propaganda tool by Rugby Union.

So disapointing that some of these twits make being a league fan that little bit harder.

PLenty of conservative folk will never let their kids have a go at a sport like ours while twits carry on like Carney.

He has a booze problem. The last thing he needs is to be a Star on large money.

I hope the clubs unite and keep him out of the sport and anyone eslse like him ( Russell Packer / Nate Myles types are just not needed by anyone ).

The game is bigger than the individual stars that play it.

There was a feature on a show that follows the six O'clock news....it's called seven sharp...it's one of those magazine style current affairs programs.

They ran a piece after saying ' why should mum and dad let little Johnny play rufby leagye "

The piece they played was called Rugby leagues seven worst incidents.

Nate Myles defecating in inappropriate places

Julian O'neal the same

John Hopoate finger made number 2

Russell Packer Urinating on lang park was in there

There were plenty other incidents.

As I say , our game doesn't need these people ruining it's image.

Saddened that Ben Hampton has chosen to be this ###### head's replacement,rather than stay with Melbourne & become a major player in their 'Generation Next' :resent:

These type of people need to be removed from the game. We can't afford the reputation of our game to continue to suffer.

Cronulla is a toxic club.

Saddened that Ben Hampton has chosen to be this ###### head's replacement,rather than stay with Melbourne & become a major player in their 'Generation Next' :resent:

I am not a great fan of Ben as he has not really stood up that much this year at all. I know he is Young but he rarely creates anything. With Blake Green coming and Cam Munster having played a fair bit at 5/8 in the Qld Cup I am not surprised. I think Ben Roberts will also be going.