Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M Hopkins

Signed on for 2015

59 posts in this topic

When Uncle Feisal starts pumping his money into the Fax, we should all be very afraid.

Untill the club ask to see the colour of his money then he will be off again Tom ;)

Money and the fact that Fax will probably be the best team in the division that could be in the market for a fullback.

What money? Last I heard Halifax were struggling in that department.

Money and the fact that Fax will probably be the best team in the division that could be in the market for a fullback.

Have Halifax paid their rent yet?

The years certainly haven't tempered the average Halifax fan's humility, have they?

My comment was based purely on facts. Bradford and London will not be in the market for Greenwood. That leaves Fev, Leigh, and then even Donny if you would like to assume that they will finish above Fax. All those teams are not looking for a fullback, hence my comment that Fax will be the best team on the lookout for a full back. You could probably take it as given that they will pay more money than most, if not all, of the clubs below them.

I certainly don't blame Batley fans for having the green eyed monster but that is just the way it is.

My comment was based purely on facts. Bradford and London will not be in the market for Greenwood. That leaves Fev, Leigh, and then even Donny if you would like to assume that they will finish above Fax. All those teams are not looking for a fullback, hence my comment that Fax will be the best team on the lookout for a full back. You could probably take it as given that they will pay more money than most, if not all, of the clubs below them.

I certainly don't blame Batley fans for having the green eyed monster but that is just the way it is.

Facts??? Your post is based on nothing more than speculation. You don't cite a single, solitary 'fact' in your post. You are Feisal Nahaboo and I claim my £5.

Green eyed !. My proud club has never gone cap in hand unlike your spend now pay never club.

Double post!

post-1417-0-62545100-1404818167_thumb.jpg

All aboard for the Batley fans!

green eyed monster lol.....you lot are so up your own ar**s.......thats what everyone thinks of you.....

I certainly don't blame Batley fans for having the green eyed monster

Lets just let the rugby do the talking.

Close murrell down and its game on.

Expect rettie to rip into them but needs to keep cool.

iidddd  love it,, i would iiidd   love it.. :bb: BEWARE THE DOGS... :download:

I think your lads can win Sunday,like you say 9'oller stop murrell because everything comes from him. Can Reittie play Sunday? Thought it could be a condition when they released him!!

I think your lads can win Sunday,like you say 9'oller stop murrell because everything comes from him. Can Reittie play Sunday? Thought it could be a condition when they released him!!

Not sure they would have a choice. He is not DR or on loan, but is our player.

It should be a cracking game. It will more than likely be Johnson who will be the one who tries to terrorize your defense. Harrison has been using him off the bench after about 25 minutes to run at tiring forwards which seems to have worked a treat in the last few games. It will be a tough game whatever though and if you can get away with lying on and slowing us down it should keep it close because we look lost when its slow ball.

The years certainly haven't tempered the average Halifax fan's humility, have they?

He is one fan. Who nominated him "average Fax fan"?

Do we think that JK won't have noticed the way Harrison is using Johnson, and not leave 'tiring' forwards on? Now if Fax are so well off for players, have such a great squad, then you'd have to believe that they're happy with Fieldhouse at no.1 and Potts to back him up. So if they want Greenwood then we'll have one of those 2 here OK? I also appreciate that Batley are probably the only club which acts like a gentlemen when it comes to contracts and signing players, they never splash it all over the place until the deal is done, unlike every other club who are already starting to throw new contracts around, but after last years' 'open secrets' I hope we're not going to be left panicking about next years' position.

He is one fan. Who nominated him "average Fax fan"?

hes saying......you are all basically the same.......and from what we read......hes right.....

" and if you can get away with lying on and slowing us down it should keep it close ".....lol

Do we think that JK won't have noticed the way Harrison is using Johnson, and not leave 'tiring' forwards on? Now if Fax are so well off for players, have such a great squad, then you'd have to believe that they're happy with Fieldhouse at no.1 and Potts to back him up. So if they want Greenwood then we'll have one of those 2 here OK? I also appreciate that Batley are probably the only club which acts like a gentlemen when it comes to contracts and signing players, they never splash it all over the place until the deal is done, unlike every other club who are already starting to throw new contracts around, but after last years' 'open secrets' I hope we're not going to be left panicking about next years' position.

Of course your coach will have noticed what tactics Fax are using but this is a fans forum and a couple of people mentioned stop Murrell and you stop Fax. I just offered a differing opinion.

Apart from stating the obvious, Batley have been poor this season, usually thats a case of not having as good a player as teams above them hence the league tables. In cases like that usually the higher the team in the league the more the teams lower than them have to slow the better players down with spoiling tactics hence my comment about Batley having to slow us down. Dont worry though its not just a rose tinted spectacle thing though because I said the same thing when Fax played Leigh in that Fax will have to slow Leigh down, we managed to do that and nearly came away with the spoils. A bit similar to what Batley did at the Shay, and if they can get away with that we should have a pretty close game.

Of course your coach will have noticed what tactics Fax are using but this is a fans forum and a couple of people mentioned stop Murrell and you stop Fax. I just offered a differing opinion.

Apart from stating the obvious, Batley have been poor this season, usually thats a case of not having as good a player as teams above them hence the league tables. In cases like that usually the higher the team in the league the more the teams lower than them have to slow the better players down with spoiling tactics hence my comment about Batley having to slow us down. Dont worry though its not just a rose tinted spectacle thing though because I said the same thing when Fax played Leigh in that Fax will have to slow Leigh down, we managed to do that and nearly came away with the spoils. A bit similar to what Batley did at the Shay, and if they can get away with that we should have a pretty close game.

if batley would of had black fit all year then batley would be up there and thats the truth..

if batley would of had black fit all year then batley would be up there and thats the truth..

No, it is speculation.

There's a difference.

I think you would certainly have been challenging for 6th spot.

No, it is speculation. There's a difference.

No, it is speculation. There's a difference.

FACT

FACT

You clearly misunderstand the meaning of the word but I won't hold it against you.

:onthequiet:

You clearly misunderstand the meaning of the word but I won't hold it against you.

:onthequiet:

Just a parody of my favourite postings on here. I love the way so many people know the facts, and always type it in capitals. 

On another post, the blue sox bloke states if Black had been fit all season, we would have been in contention for 6th spot! I thought we were!

and i reckon if we had all the hard yards jc is capable of this past few months we would a won a couple a the games we lost too possibly. :download: