Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M Hopkins

Signed on for 2015

59 posts in this topic

and i reckon if we had all the hard yards jc is capable of this past few months we would a won a couple a the games we lost too possibly. :download:

Maybe but only one bloke to blame for his absence and his initials are JC!

Blaming Jesus is a bit harsh DD

nope sorry,dont try tell me a full season out is just punishment for a flutter on your own lads in a once in a lifetime final,then  we look at some a the tackles this season like the one on sam barlow that could end a players career/income  and they get 4 or 6 games out. we know its fault and too late now but i cant wait for him to wear a shirt for us again and i reckon he might just pay a few folks back on the pitch for letting us down.

nope sorry,dont try tell me a full season out is just punishment for a flutter on your own lads in a once in a lifetime final,then  we look at some a the tackles this season like the one on sam barlow that could end a players career/income  and they get 4 or 6 games out. we know its fault and too late now but i cant wait for him to wear a shirt for us again and i reckon he might just pay a few folks back on the pitch for letting us down.

Discussed to death. Let's agree to disagree.

hes saying......you are all basically the same.......and from what we read......hes right.....

" and if you can get away with lying on and slowing us down it should keep it close ".....lol

What a presumptuous load of rubbish!

So, if one Batley fan makes a post in support of his team and forecasting a win we should then state that you are all the same, arrogant. It's just one man's view.

I have never heard anything other than praise for Batley Bulldogs from Fax fans. It is one of our favourite away games but a few of you still seem to think that we consider Halifax RLFC as a SL club taking time out. Well we don't. I assure you. Anyway, maybe next season you will divert your bile towards Bradford and London.

On another post, the blue sox bloke states if Black had been fit all season, we would have been in contention for 6th spot! I thought we were!

Exactly. I dont think you would have been doing much better to be honest.

Discussed to death. Let's agree to disagree.

no problems at all,everyone as an opinion and if you think he got what he deserved then fair enough.i think a ten match would a sent a signal out for both players but thats just me, nuff said. UP THE DOGS.

ps, fax fan who reckons we might need to lay on best wake up and keep an eye on whos laying on come them last 20 minutes, we do kinda play better when we get a quick play and a roll on so BEWARE,,the DOGS.. :bb:

a few of you still seem to think that we consider Halifax RLFC as a SL club taking time out. Well we don't. I assure you..

I never said anything of the kind.......i assure you.....but.....you just did.......

I never said anything of the kind.......i assure you.....but.....you just did.......

No I didn't. You're quite a silly sort of person really. Aren't you?