Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bird

Mexico

13 posts in this topic

wonder how many players they have registered and if they have created there own governing body or is it just a few guys who taken this up them selfs.

Very cool, I wish them all the best and hope they get support.

I'm actually tempted to start our great sport in a country that I live in,,, But it'd be a mammoth job and require a lot of help. You want it to be sustainable. 

Around 26:40 it looks like he is teaching the shoulder charge..

Around 26:40 it looks like he is teaching the shoulder charge..

Which country is that?

Hong Kong. Which competes separately from China in many international competitions including the Olympics, soccer and union.

It may be worth putting feelers out to see if there would be interest from potential players and volunteers. It would be quite time consuming though

Hong Kong is a great place to start.  You do not even have to get a team together.

Get a few rugby league fans together by a Facebook group, e.g. rugby league in Hong Kong and see if anything starts.  To get things going takes years.

You guys have convinced me to discuss it, Ill start a thread about it. Ive been thinking about it for a while now.

Do it do it do it. I've started a team in Altrincham....very foreign territory...but just below the surface is soon much interest. We went as a club to Salford Leeds last Friday and everybody loved it... Including a guy for Roslyn Park. RL is the greatest game. Do your duty !