Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colinb

DVD Appeal

3 posts in this topic

Hya all, I am ColinB part of BISSA the squadbuilder arm of Batley Bulldogs. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the dvd of the game on 30th March against the Bulldogs? I am happy to pay , if anyone has one can you please PM me through this forum.

Cheers

ColinB.

Hya all, I am ColinB part of BISSA the squadbuilder arm of Batley Bulldogs. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the dvd of the game on 30th March against the Bulldogs? I am happy to pay , if anyone has one can you please PM me through this forum.

Cheers

ColinB.

Hi Colin,  Have you tried contacting the Club direct?  We do a squadbuilder package to and our games are release via a video link which squadbuilder members access via a code given to us by the club.  We are under strict instructions not release this code by NW Crusaders, but there is a video with commentary of the game. I am sure a DVD can be made but you'll need to approach the Crusader to get a decision if they are willing to release it.  Contact details are available here: http://www.northwalescrusaders.co.uk/contact-us/

Many thanks for the reply  gogledd, I have made contact directly with the club. It is greatly appreciated.

ColinB