Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morty

Has this season been as bad as 2005

43 posts in this topic

IMO Goulding isn't the person to take the club forward. He's been in charge now for a while and not a lot has improved really. Admittedly he wasn't given much to work with in the first place due to the balls up of player recruitment and letting our best player go. I think the club would be better off going with Paul Crarey and give him the 3 year contract that BG is after. I think this season has been as bad as 2005 and to say there is a flat feeling is an understatement.

I think Paul Crarey has made it clear he isn't interested in the job which is a massive shame.

IMO Goulding isn't the person to take the club forward. He's been in charge now for a while and not a lot has improved really. Admittedly he wasn't given much to work with in the first place due to the balls up of player recruitment and letting our best player go. I think the club would be better off going with Paul Crarey and give him the 3 year contract that BG is after. I think this season has been as bad as 2005 and to say there is a flat feeling is an understatement.

So how do you think things would have panned out had Murray had stayed?..

If Murray had stayed things would have been no different to now, he should never have got the job in the first place. He was a cheap option to go with the cheap squad.

As bad as 2005? not sure, but the season isn't over yet and I think its gonna get worse before it gets better. Ask again at the end of the season.... BTW, a three year deal for Goulding is madness, but then again what else do you expect when a certain director signed half of the dross we've had before a coach was appointed last year???

As bad as 2005? not sure, but the season isn't over yet and I think its gonna get worse before it gets better. Ask again at the end of the season.... BTW, a three year deal for Goulding is madness, but then again what else do you expect when a certain director signed half of the dross we've had before a coach was appointed last year???

head....nail....the....hit...the....on

rearrange the words for the true answer

Head the hit on the nail ?

give that man a prize :-)

Is Liam Campbell signed for next year ?

yeah he signed for two years at the start of the season

Heard a rumour that Bradford are interested in shaw ! can anyone shed any light on this ?

I have been awaiting a post from you that makes sense ?

I bet you couldnt see the game in 2005 due to the side of your pram now get back to your x box

Great come back...... Not!

I don't ever remember seeing you at craven park before 2009.

Stop your bitterness and get behind the club and just stop boring everyone with the same old stuff.

Heard a rumour that Bradford are interested in shaw ! can anyone shed any light on this ?

I believe he's signed on for next year with the Bulls already.

Bulls and London are gonna have around 750 grand to make a splash in this league ... Squeezing into it gives you around 150 grand . Nowt like having a level playing field even before a games played is there ?

I believe he's signed on for next year with the Bulls already.

cheers FB

Bulls and London are gonna have around 750 grand to make a splash in this league ... Squeezing into it gives you around 150 grand . Nowt like having a level playing field even before a games played is there ?

Utterly ridiculous.

I think Paul Crarey has made it clear he isn't interested in the job which is a massive shame.

has anyone asked him lately????

Utterly ridiculous.

TBH I don't think we will have to worry about Bradford and London Broncos  next year somehow