Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guest from down under

The rams squadbuilder

6 posts in this topic

I was quite suprised this morning when i enquired about the squadbuilder fund so i could report on its contributions to the playing staff as requested by the coach . the reason i was suprised was that this seasons contributions had not been allocated as the money used by the coach so far is the cash donated from last years fund . on another thread i have reported on the plans for forming a forum from the current contributers with a view to meeting with the coach to hear his requests .

There is approx £5500 in the fund which is remarkable considering that we do not have that many members , some of the contributers are very generous shall we say and all sums recieved are very welcome and greatly appreciated .

If any of the forumites on here would like to join the squadbuilder and have a direct influence on improving the playing talent then please let me know on here by posting and i will contact you . any sum from a fiver upwards a month would be brilliant , a fiver a month is only just over a quid a week and if we could attract a few more souls to the party it would be great .

I intend keeping everyone informed on the squadbuilder so you can keep track of the good that your donations do , thanks kb. 

Thanks for that infornation GFDU.

My problem bsj is that particularly at this time of year i am busy and working some long and erratic hours so  i cannot devote the time to some things that i would like to . on another matter entirely ,  wheres ossy disappeared to. Does anybody know , i hope he is alright .

Ossy wrote the match report that appears on the club website, so I think that answers your question GFDU.

I'm still around GFDU, though holidays and illness mean that I haven't been on the forum as often as I used to be :(

Have received a letter from club asking if I want to be a member of a committee.

To be honest, think how the money is spent is up to the coach. As a Squadbuilder member, all I would like is occasionally to be told that "Squadbuilder has helped secure XXXXX's contract" or if you have a Sponsors Evening to get invited to that.

Don't think I should be telling GM that he needs to sign a prop/winger/half back. Expect he would have a pretty good idea himself.