Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

Who will be the unlucky 10th?

54 posts in this topic

Points difference is gonna be big in all this . A haven fan said to me that ours could be ' wiped out at Leigh ' but no one has took us to the cleaners yet , and a 90 point swing is very improbable . We have to preserve that edge ,as you do by being competitive . And hopefully we can finally click in the the Barra game and add some points . 44 and points difference could easy do it . Havens points difference should worry them . Points diff is gonna be a point in the table , for good or ill, at the end of the day . Very tight still and three points for a win means it's still all to play for.

Yep there's 89 points difference for us to them. Remember for that to come into effect we would still probably have to win our 2 home games which is even more points our way. Even if haven will all 4 games I can't see them stuffing anyone as they concede far too many points. Batley and sheff are going to be tight games for them, Swinton at Swinton won't be a run away and Rochdale are sorting themselves out. And looking at them games I just can't see them winning 4 from 4.

I can't . Rochdale are no mugs - irony if Swifty plays and sends them down ? Both teams linked with St Helens ...

LOL..... Haven have got their favourite referee for the Batley match... Turley!!! Now they'll start claiming the RFL is conspiring against them to get them relegated!!!