Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shades2

Oldham at home - Sunday 3pm

35 posts in this topic

And Ben Reynolds is the Championship 1 player of the week

Great stuff (and we got Team Performance of the week also) - was talking Sunday night - none of the lads can afford to become too complacent when you consider (hopefully) that Minikin, Morland, Bell & Brennan will be back in the mix soon

James Ford, Pat Smith, Ben Reynolds, Jack Aldous, Colton Roche all in the team of the week.

Cant fault that but watched the game again last night and realised that I had seen one of the best performances by a Knights winger for a long, long time. James Saltonstall was absolutely everywhere including dummy half on numerous occasions - his appetite for the ball was exemplary..

Cant fault that but watched the game again last night and realised that I had seen one of the best performances by a Knights winger for a long, long time. James Saltonstall was absolutely everywhere including dummy half on numerous occasions - his appetite for the ball was exemplary..

Plus ran it in off most kick offs! Get him and Reynolds signed up immediately!

Good game for York but the attendance announced was miles off the people in the ground, 600 tops for mine

Also noticed you didn't play 'we are the champions' like claimed after every win?

Good game for York but the attendance announced was miles off the people in the ground, 600 tops for mine

I thought this with the attendance and I can only think that everyone in the tag rugby tournament was given a ticket before hand - but a lot went home before the match started. Plus I think the dance troupe were given tickets as well. Still was a good attendance though even minus them.

Also noticed you didn't play 'we are the champions' like claimed after every win?

No I didn't play "We are the Champions" I played Hawaii-50 because we put over 50 past Oldham.

600 tops for your what ?

Why would any club inflate the crowd and pay 20% VAT on the inflated number

No I didn't play "We are the Champions" I played Hawaii-50 because we put over 50 past Oldham.

600 tops for your what ?

Why would any club inflate the crowd and pay 20% VAT on the inflated number

vat is paid on what you tell the tax man not on what is announced as the crowd.

vat is paid on what you tell the tax man not on what is announced as the crowd.

You seem to be an authority on the subject of VAT.