Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

Canada v Lionhearts - any news?

9 posts in this topic

Anybody know how this match went - scores, attendance, performance etc.?

Don't really know about that but I think there's highlights on Premier Sports tonight...

I don't have Premier, so a quick description of your (or any TRL member's) impressions would be welcome.

Think it clashes with the TDF so probably won't watch it, there'll be streams online I assume...

Think it clashes with the TDF so probably won't watch it, there'll be streams online I assume...

I checked the Premier Sports website and you need to be a PS subscriber to watch their video player, as far as I can see.

Given the time difference, it shouldn't clash with the TdF live coverage. Highlights, maybe.

I checked the Premier Sports website and you need to be a PS subscriber to watch their video player, as far as I can see.

Given the time difference, it shouldn't clash with the TdF live coverage. Highlights, maybe.

Will be watching both. And I wasn't suggesting watching PS legitimately...

We won 36-12. I think there was 4,710 in attendance. Was an anazing experience playing over there. Was just a shame ther was only minimal highlights on premier as i thort our defence through out was outstandin and it missed off some good rugby and few trys tht were disallowed.