Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Railway End

Podcasts

9 posts in this topic

I listen to quite a few Rugby League podcasts and wonder if there are any I am missing out on.

Is there a definitive list of RL podcasts anywhere? I'm interested in anything, be it SL, NRL or the Kiwi scene.

I too would be interested in this - have yet to find an RL podcast I really properly love. Think there is a gap in the market for a real round up, but with a light hearted touch (nothing that would use the word "banter" please) of each weekends RL news and events similar to The Guardian's Football Weekly, or the excellent Football Ramble.

Super League Podcast (@superleaguepod on twitter)

Fire Up! - NRL (http://www.cpod.org.au/page.php?id=27)

Rugby league Down South (link on the right side of this page)

League Culture

Love Rugby League do one too

The FBI one is a new one on me, I've added it to my players and will give it a listen later.

Cheers.

The FBI one is a new one on me, I've added it to my players and will give it a listen later.

Cheers.

It's certainly amusing. They even have merchandise http://www.cafepress.co.uk/profile/28529082

As an added bonus, if you listen through the archives, I'm on one of the episodes!

This week in league is pretty good,a bit of colourful language though.Triple M radio here in Australia have the Sunday NRL show with Matty Johns,Paul Kent and Gordon Tallies available on iTunes.RLDS is good but can get a bit monotonous ie LDN broncos lose again but try hard etc.Fire up is OK as is League by the fireplace.

FireUp! have been long running and rather tongue-in-cheek supporters for the Nordic Cup.  I contacted them once and I think they were slightly embarrased, but there may be an interview coming up.

FireUp! have been long running and rather tongue-in-cheek supporters for the Nordic Cup.  I contacted them once and I think they were slightly embarrassed, but there may be an interview coming up.

They have my Danish RL ball!

This week in league is pretty good,a bit of colourful language though.Triple M radio here in Australia have the Sunday NRL show with Matty Johns,Paul Kent and Gordon Tallies available on iTunes.RLDS is good but can get a bit monotonous ie LDN broncos lose again but try hard etc.Fire up is OK as is League by the fireplace.

You could get a very good drinking game out of RLDS. Take a sip every time Ian Ramsdale says "positive / positivity / positiveness". You'd be smashed by the end of the podcast.