Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monkeydo

New signing

101 posts in this topic

If it's who I've heard it's a belter. And just the spark we need as we push on up the table, or it could be Rossi who we all know signed because it was in the league express. And an announcement of another one of our lads re-signing for next year.

Wow . Well , with the deadline it's now or never!

I won't sleep now

New signing and news on current squad member

Not gonna be able to sleep now haha

Hopefully a new face and a re-signing of a top man

Fingers crossed the re-signing is Brett Phillips. He's the one who a number of other teams will be after.

Great news we are obviously spending the cash from that superb attendance on Sunday !!! 711....that was pathetic, if you take away the 75 or so Batley fans from the last home game it still means we had about 30 fewer fans through the turnstiles than the last game. Good job we've won 5 on the belt end then. ;) 

Anyhow back on topic, It will be interesting to see who it is, if PV wants him then that's good enough for me. 

Can't argue with that . Something wrong somewhere

Wonky are we talking a back ? ....or in the halves ? I think the pack can get us through to end of season and have been fantastic so I don't think it will be a forward. A belter you say, any clues?

Well 12 hours time and we will know

Could it be the the scrum half that was talked about ? hang on hasnt Jamie Rooney just left the Thunder?

Rooneys bk at fev

Just seen that donald cheers, could it be the other ex haven player then ???

Why don't we wait and let the board break the good news.

Why don't we wait and let the board break the good news.

I, am off to bed cant take all this excitement !!!!

Great news we are obviously spending the cash from that superb attendance on Sunday !!! 711....that was pathetic, if you take away the 75 or so Batley fans from the last home game it still means we had about 30 fewer fans through the turnstiles than the last game. Good job we've won 5 on the belt end then. ;)

Anyhow back on topic, It will be interesting to see who it is, if PV wants him then that's good enough for me. 

Be careful what you saying, I got shot down in flames for being negative and saying something similar last week!!!

The big game is the Whitehaven one, it's crucial for both teams and the club need to get that message out via whatever means they have available to get the biggest crowd in.

Done correctly there could easily be 3000+ in for that game - promoted as usual - 1500 !!

I've no idea what it costs to advertise on CFM or buy half a dozen banners like the ones they had for the World Cup to promote the game, but would it be worth throwing £1000 - £1500 to promote the Town v Haven game - there's nothing like a good crowd and good atmosphere to get the best out of both teams and if the advertising pulls in an additional 100 fans then its paid for itself.

If it pulls in 500 additional fans, then its £5,000 additional income - Simples!!