Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Deadline tomorrow

84 posts in this topic

Absolutely gutted Jordan's left the Rams and even more so that he's signing for Batley!

Me too!

He's not the finished article but at only 19 has bags of potential, a good turn of speed and is a very good goalkicker.

Me too!

He's not the finished article but at only 19 has bags of potential, a good turn of speed and is a very good goalkicker.

Plus if he gets a break I very much doubt any of our current squad will catch him  :angry:

Me too!

22 year old i think bsj

22 year old i think bsj

Oh, my mistake - a veteran.

;)

Oh, my mistake - a veteran.

;)

was in the wakey u18s winning side a few years back great friends of mark applegarth aswell

Pretty happy with this signing. If he was good enough to be picked up by Mackay Cutters (although he didn't play much I believe?) then he's certainly capable of adding something to the squad. Assuming John Kear is also aware of his ability from his Wakefield days. Given his mantra of only adding players who will improve us (as opposed to recruiting for the sake of it), the signs are promising.

Pretty happy with this signing. If he was good enough to be picked up by Mackay Cutters (although he didn't play much I believe?) then he's certainly capable of adding something to the squad. Assuming John Kear is also aware of his ability from his Wakefield days. Given his mantra of only adding players who will improve us (as opposed to recruiting for the sake of it), the signs are promising.

I will be happy too if and when they are confirmed, at the moment they are only ""Forum Talk"". Not being negative guys, just realistic.

I will be happy too if and when they are confirmed, at the moment they are only ""Forum Talk"". Not being negative guys, just realistic.

Dewsbury Rams press release says that Grayston is joining you with immediate effect.

Dewsbury Rams press release says that Grayston is joining you with immediate effect.

No it doesn't , it says he is "expected " to slight difference . Same as we have in the past few months been expected to sign 8 various players but signed none ! I will wait until he's running out in our shirt first thanks .

No it doesn't , it says he is "expected " to slight difference . Same as we have in the past few months been expected to sign 8 various players but signed none ! I will wait until he's running out in our shirt first thanks .

Well if he doesn't sign before the deadline it means he can't play for the rest of the season. 

Done deal who ya kidding!! ;)

I heard deals off. He went up to mount to sign the papers, saw how much of a dump the place was so ed off.. ;-) playing for his local

Amatuer team now instead

I am kidding by the way!!! Good player for you guys :-)

What you mean your kidding???

Batley is a dump ;)

Just thinking ,if we have signed/loaned/dr'd any players, and I like the rest, hope we have, why aren't the club announcing them. I can only think it is a coaching ploy so Mark Aston can't work out our team and therefore coach against it in training, as they do.We HAVE to beat Sheffield and JK is on record as saying'' we have broken bodies but he is not prepared to say who'', SO, Mark Aston will be guessing who is injured, who have we signed etc , hence Aston can't have a specific game plan/target weaknessess. Just a thought.

People talk , I would assume MA would find out who you had signed or not regardless of if it was in the press.

Batley is a dump ;)

That's right, the Mount is built on a rubbish dump.....no wait.

Batley is a dump ;)

i wouldent joke too much about batley been a dump fella cos in 40 years a going to games your home game  against wigan brought out something i aint ever seen at half time, yep a RAT, it walked from one sponsers padded protector to the next calm as you like,some a the ladys were screaming and moving out the way but the rat just ambled along without a care in the world. health and seafety fella said he would fill in a form after the game... :hunter:

I heard deals off. He went up to mount to sign the papers, saw how much of a dump the place was so ######ed off.. ;-) playing for his local

Amatuer team now instead

Nah you got it wrong he forgot he wasnt still at tiprat went to training realised it was a dump and went up to the Mount

He will do a good job for Batley but I doubt he will stop the rot that will end with Batley being relegated

Plus if he gets a break I very much doubt any of our current squad will catch him  :angry:

How many breaks did he make for us, Eddie?

So what does that make Doomsbury??

Didn't say doomsbury was any better ;)

Just pointing out Batley "is" a dump

As opposed to doomsbury "was" a dump

;) you will stay up as we will allow you 3 points and save your butts

So be eternally grateful :))

How many breaks did he make for us, Eddie?

Only played around 5 games so we never got to see any. Let's see what happens when he plays for Batley against us next month!