Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Deadline tomorrow

84 posts in this topic

Don't you remember the game on Friday the 18th of April? You know they one where you turned up with a handful of fans and got hammered!

Eddie "sat at home" Rombo and BSJ.....its obvious when PM says youll come.....he means the home game......

lol at a handfull of us at yours.......575 for your home game today with Barra and they brought 100........hm

Eddies attendance forecast 840?.....but obviously Ramadan affected ?...

Eddie sat at home Rombo and BSJ.....its obvious when PM says youll come.....he means the home game......

lol at a handfull......

I forgot that you had to spell things out so simply for the numpty’s. I assumed that as the discussion related to Dewsbury’s travelling support they would understand, but that’s what years of inbreeding does to you!

Eddie "sat at home" Rombo and BSJ.....its obvious when PM says youll come.....he means the home game......

lol at a handfull of us at yours.......575 for your home game today with Barra and they brought 100........hm

Go on RPH stick your head above the turret give us your guess at how many will be at MT on Derby day.

Don't you remember the game on Friday the 18th of April? You know they one where you turned up with a handful of fans and got hammered!

There was loads of us Eddie.  We were just very quiet.

Eddie "sat at home" Rombo and BSJ.....its obvious when PM says youll come.....he means the home game......

I was at the game today. I can't attend most games due to work commitments, but I assure you I will be there to see Dewsbury do the double over Batley  :tongue:

Go on RPH stick your head above the turret give us your guess at how many will be at MT on Derby day.

id say 1,300 if you bring your entire Barmy Army.....

We will see , as we are told Dewsbury bring virtually no supporters that's hundreds and hundreds of Batley fans turning out once a year for the derby.

id say 1,300 if you bring your entire Barmy Army.....

This is actually a poor date for the derby being right in the middle of school holidays. Not only was this reflected in our gate yesterday but also those at Huddersfield and Bradford.. I hesitate to suggest it but there might actually be fewer than 1000 on the day.

I think it will be around the 1000 mark. Not much more than that.