Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Phantom Horseman

RL Express Cream of the Championship Crop

32 posts in this topic

Mattinson is the best hooker in this league ... Never mind about anyone else . And that's totally unbiased and no mistake . Cumbrian teams are off the radar for journo's

In your opinion ... I'd have Penky or Beswick anyday of the week.

In your opinion ... I'd have Penky or Beswick anyday of the week.

It's only opinions BS, and a bit of fun. I'd have Haggerty over Goulden, but I've only seen Leigh twice this season. On the two times I've seen Mattinson he's been very good.......But I'd rather have Ellis because I've seen him in every game this season, and he's been 2nd placed Fev's most consistent player.

Underestimate some players in the champioship at your peril !!

thats what i would be saying if I was the coach of London or Bradford !

There are some excellent players in our division and some players in some positions are down to peoples preference.

I went watching my team (Leigh) at Workington and thought Brett Phillips is an excellent prospect. The other 12 were more workmanlike than outstanding.

Mattison at Haven is a good player but has yet to test himself at a higher level. Shaun Lunt looked a good porospect (was he at Worky ??) and he proved himself.

Beswick and Penky at Leigh have played at a higher level and are 2 very different and dangerous players. Penky is in the form of his life at the moment and is really exciting to watch.

I honestly think that a 'true' dream team from the Championship would compete very well in SL. This bodes well for the future. What i would want is for these clubs to be fully compensated once 'stolen' by SL outfits.

I just hope our Championship sides can decimate London and Bradford. I know it's a shame about Bradford coming down because of their rich RL history but s*** happens. It would be nice to see us beat them both home and away ha ha. Set the standard lol.

why is it a shame for bradford. they're in a mess of their own making. why is jimmy lowes squealing like a stuck pig. he knew what the situation was before he took the job. shut up and get on with it same as everybody else has to.

why is it a shame for bradford. they're in a mess of their own making. why is jimmy lowes squealing like a stuck pig. he knew what the situation was before he took the job. shut up and get on with it same as everybody else has to.

Quite. Ive never understood this. The Bulls have messed up and the lower league is the best for them to regroup.

Mattinson at haven ? I nearly had a heart attack there !!!