Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

graham fisher

The rumour mill

446 posts in this topic

After signing up Thackeray,Grady,Brown,Hale & Gallagher up for next season it seems to have all gone quiet!! Has anybody heard anything on any more signings either from the current squad or from other clubs???

Don't forget Dale Morton.

Don't think the club will announce any signings from other clubs until after the end

of the season - if indeed there are any ;)

Ewan Dowes is leaving got a job in london was talking to mark sawyer after north wales game on Sunday. Shame losing Ewan he was starting to look real good :(

Ewan Dowes is leaving got a job in london was talking to mark sawyer after north wales game on Sunday. Shame losing Ewan he was starting to look real good :(

Cant we prise Stringer away from Sheffield.  Reckon he is the best forward i have seen this year. 

Hemingways on a 2year and jobe murphy signed last Friday according to his dad at match Sunday

Hemingways on a 2year and jobe murphy signed last Friday according to his dad at match Sunday

That's Good news because I think if Murphy can stay injury free & can get a good pre season that will be good for us!! Other week things were moving quite quickly with the 're-signings but all of a sudden it's gone quiet again,I reckon we'll lose a few players ie Wright,Spicer,hepworth Austin hope I'm wrong because I think they can do a job for us!! Any news on Aizue rumours were going round that he'd signed a new contract???

Ewan has been an outstanding performer this season and it is a shame to lose him but his full-time job comes first.

Steve Crossley is leaving Fev at the end of the season I believe.

Crossley is meant to have signed a deal at Castleford months ago.

Crossley is meant to have signed a deal at Castleford months ago.

Shame!

I suppose that's where everyone goes who isn't good enough for Fev.

Some good news today !

Has this been officially released from the club?

Has this been officially released from the club?

No, they have all got tin hats on at the moment.

No, they have all got tin hats on at the moment.

What do you mean 'at the moment' 

Was talking to mark sawyer at the north wales game. He said Aizue had re signed but not confirmed yet.

Seems like one fans' favourite is to be retained - well perhaps!

He has re-signed, but it has yet to be confirmed! Has or hasn't he?

Seems like one fans' favourite is to be retained - well perhaps!

He has re-signed, but it has yet to be confirmed! Has or hasn't he?

So nothing from the club as of yet!

Nobody else has officially re-signed yet. When they do it will be confirmed with a media release.

Nobody else has officially re-signed yet. When they do it will be confirmed with a media release.

Thanks for that Tom,no doubt come 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon we'll have signed Billy Slater & Gregg Inglis plus whoever else!!!

Abit off topic but we are competing with fev for a signature at the minute.. According to rugby paper we've offered a contract to rochdales versatile Fijian international Ryan millard ( fullback wing centre or standoff) but Bradford and fev have too and are favourites. We've also offered Halifax fullback fieldhouse a contract too. Some talented lads.

Not forgetting that Thurston lad!

I've heard an old favourite, now at Fev, could be on his way back. Whether it's true or not I don't know. It's that time of year again