Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

NWC match

19 posts in this topic

Lewis Tierney and Greg Burke are not included in the Wigan team this week, could we see Lewis ??

Lewis Tierney and Greg Burke are not included in the Wigan team this week, could we see Lewis ??

No.Murphy,Burke,Farrell.

Shame . Real shame if he's available . I'll never understand the ins and outs of DR this year

No.Murphy,Burke,Farrell.

is that the 3 were definitely getting mate? I take it that means no stack again. Not sure who misses out to accommodate them 2. As olstrum might be back as well. Probably rowlandson,rooney and duerden to miss out.

News and star will be a good read tomorrow

They announcing they're going to jack in peddling 3rd rate 'journalism' to the Cumbrian masses?

So is there anything on Jarrad yet ? Do the fans , especially the majority not coming here , ever get let into the loop ? I'd have got my entrance money back last week with fellas asking where he was . It isn't acceptable really that your captain and best player disappears and not a word is said ?

I'm sure he was named in the team on the radio pre game last week - always worth waiting for the announcement tho when it gets to 13 isn't it :)

Just 2 lads up from WIGAN at training this morning MURPHY @ BURKE.

Farrell stayed behind at Wigan but will feature tommorrow

No Stack or Olstrom tomorrow from what I've heard.

I was told last week that Jarrad would only miss the Rochdale game ? I hope he's available for next week, that would be a major blow if not.